2013 GT Zaskar 100 Hans Rey Edition Mountain BikeThis item is available in an alternate warehouse. Please allow additional processing time. Expected to ship in 3-4 business days. Hans Rey bikes are signature models that are limited edition in every way. The Zaskar 100 is spec'd with Hans Rey's legendary insight, right down to the striking custom white and gold paint job. Hans pulled high end products from Crank Brothers, Shimano, Kenda and Fox to dial-in an incredibly lightweight GT Zaskar carbon frame with 120mm of front travel and 100mm of rear travel.
The frame features all of the bells and whistles of modern mountain bike technology. The FOC carbon fabrication process results in minimal flex during pedaling and steering. The force optimized frame has a tapered head tube for maximum stiffness under load. GT's proven and patented Independent Drivetrain is that the core of the design. Like the name suggests, the suspension operates independently of the drivetrain to minimize pedal bob. The result is a smoother, faster ride that does not compromise on efficiency. It is inherently simple, so set up and maintenance are simple as well.
Suspension is vital to the execution of a great cross country bike. Hans has chosen a beefy 15mm thru-axle Fox Racing Shox 32 Float 26 CTD with 120mm (4.7 inches) of travel. It has a gorgeous Kashima coat that delivers a smooth feel and provides extreme durability. The CTD, or Climb/Trail/Descend, is a 3-position adjust to tune your fork under varying conditions. The fork also has a rebound adjustment for the air spring pressure. The rear Fox Racing Shox Float CTD is arguably the best rear shock on the market. It features rebound and compression adjust for fine tuning trail feedback, as well as a CTD adjustment.
The newly revamped 780 XT series blankets the Zaskar and delivers sharp, high-end performance. Many XC bikes have gone 2x10, but Hans believes the tried-and-true flexibility of a 3-ring crank will give you the best range in varied terrain. Shimano Deore XT controls react quickly and sensitively to your direction.
Crank Brothers abounds on the GT Zaskar 100. The Cobalt series components offer durability and dependability under tough conditions. The perfectly color matched Cobalt 2 wheels feature 6061 T6 aluminum rims laced to beefy hubs and they are tubeless compatible. The CB patented twin pair stainless steel spoke design provides an excellent strength to weight ratio.
The 2013 GT Zaskar 100 Hans Rey Edition mountain bike rolls out the red carpet over every trail it tackles. Incredible technology, a gorgeous pro design, and only limited quantities make this coveted bike highly sought after.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2013 GT Zaskar 100 Hans Rey Edition Mountain Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano XT
- Shimano Deore XT, BR-M785, w/ SM-RT86 180mm Ice Tech rotor
- Shimano Deore XT, CS-M771, 10 Speed, 11-36T
- KMC X10 SL Ti
- Shimano Deore XT, FC-M780, 3x10, 42/32/24T
- Fox Racing Shox 32 Float 26 CTD Adjust FIT Kashima, 120mm travel, w/ FIT Damper, Rebound Adjust, Lockout, & Tapered 1.5"-->1 1/8" Alloy Steerer
- Force Optimized Construction Ultra Carbon, 100mm Travel, Independent Drivetrain,w/ Tapered 1.5"-->1.125" Head Tube, Post Mount Style Disc Brake Mount, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT, FD-M780
- Ergon GA1 Lock On
- crankbrothers Cobalt 2 Riser, 720mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- FSA NO.42 ACB, Integrated, 1.5" Lower, 1 1/8" Upper
- Shimano Deore XT, BL-M785
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore XT Shadow Plus, RD-M786-SGS
- rear shock:
- Fox Racing Shox Float CTD Adjust BV Kashima, 6.5"x1.5", w/ Rebound & Compression Adjust
- All Terra Hans Rey Edition w/ Titanium Rails
- crankbrothers Kronolog 125mm Adjustable w/ Remote, 31.6mm
- Shimano Deore XT, SL-M780, Rapid Fire
- crankbrothers Cobalt 1, 1 1/8" Threadless, 6° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Kenda H-Factor, 120TPI, Folding Bead, 26X2.35" F, 2.1" R
- crankbrothers Cobalt 2 26"