SPECIAL OFFERFREE ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
GT Zaskar Carbon 9R Elite 29er Mountain Bike - 2013Incredibly light an equally as fast, the all-new Zaskar Carbon 9R Elite matches these mountain bike virtues to the best of today's budding technology. A custom SRAM and Shimano SLX 2x10 kit, Rock Shox Recon Recon Gold RL fork, Alex XD-Lite wheels and Crank Brothers components are a solid foundation for your next great ride.
The GT carbon frame fabrication success hinges upon the F.O.C. Ultra process. The F.O.C. blend simply puts carbon where you need it for strength and stiffness, and removes any extraneous material to achieve the lightest and most agile frame possible. GT's Triple Triangle frame construction and tapered head tube translate into unrivaled stiffness for unparalleled acceleration and climbing efficiency.
The Zaskar Carbon 9R Elite is powered by a custom mix of SRAM and Shimano SLX. SLX received an attractive cosmetic overhaul, but this highly versatile group still delivers smooth shifts and comfortable ergonomics. A Shimano SLX Shadow rear derailleur improves stability, ease of adjustment and reaction time under pressure. The 38x24 SRAM S1000 crankset and X5 front derailleur work perfectly in unison to supply great shifts.
A proven and lightweight Rock Shox Recon Gold RL 29er fork with 100mm of travel provides all the suspension you need for a fast-paced singletrack ride. The Recon Gold RL features a rebound adjust, PopLoc remote lockout and a tapered steerer. The 15mm thru axle design further stiffens the front end for response and handling.
Easton and Crank Brothers are now veterans of the mountain biking game. Year after year they continue to produce innovative products that produce results. The 9R Elite rolls on Alex XD-Lite rims mounted to All Terra sealed bearing disc hubs. Crank Brothers Cobalt 1 alloy bars have a versatile 680mm width and zero rise to place you in the proper riding position. A Fizik Tundra saddle rounds out a bike made from the brands that deliver when going fast just means going a little bit further during a great ride.
- F.O.C. Ultra Speed Blend Carbon Frame, tapered head tube
- RockShox Recon Gold RL 29 Solo Air fork with 100mm of Travel, 15x100mm Maxle Thru Axle, and Rebound Adjust, PushLoc Remote Lockout
- Shimano SLX and SRAM components supply rock-solid performance
- Easton, Crank Brothers and Fizik components deliver when it matters most
GT Zaskar Carbon 9R Elite 29er Mountain Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- SRAM XR GXP
- Formula RX, w/ 180mm Rotor F, 160mm R
- Shimano CS-HG62-10, 11-36T, 10-speed
- KMC X10
- SRAM S1000 GXP 2.2, 38/24T 2x10
- RockShox Recon Gold RL 29, Solo Air, 100mm Travel, 15x100mm Maxle Thru Axle, w/ Rebound Adjust, PushLoc Remote Lockout, & Tapered Alloy Steerer
- F.O.C. Ultra Speed Blend Carbon Frame, Triple Triangle Frame Construction, F.O.C. BB Shell, Dropouts, and 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" Tapered Head Tube, w/ 9R Specific Geometry
- front derailleur:
- SRAM X5, 2x10
- EVA Foam Superlight GT Wings w/ Waffle
- Crankbrothers Cobalt 1 Flat Bar, 680mm Width, 31.8mm Clamp
- FSA NO.42/48CF/ACB, Integrated, 1.5" Lower, 1-1/8" Upper
- Formula RX
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano SLX Shadow, RD-M670-GS
- rear shock:
- Fizik Tundra2 Mg
- Crankbrothers Cobalt 1
- Shimano SLX, SL-M670, Rapid Fire
- Easton EA50, 1-1/8" Threadless, 8° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Maxxis Aspen, 29"x2.1", 60TPI, Folding Bead
- Alex XD-Lite w/ Eyelets, 32H
You May Also Like
- GT Zaskar Carbon 100 9R Elite 29er Mountain Bike - 2013 Our Price: $3,500.00 SALE: $3,499.99