2013 GT Aggressor 3.0 Mountain BikeThe 2013 GT Aggressor 3.0 Mountain Bike is proof positive that you don't have to lay down a lot of cash to pick up a quality trail-worthy bike. For what you'd pay for an excessively heavy, poorly-spec'd, off-brand rig-in-a-box from a big box retailer, you can get your hands on a genuine GT mountain bike. GT is one of the most respected and revered names in mountain biking and they don't let anything out the door that doesn't meet their high standards for exceptional performance. And that goes for even their lowest priced bikes.
Here's what makes the 2013 GT Aggressor 3.0 mountain bike such a great value: For starters, it shares the same, legendary aluminum Triple Triangle frame design as its high-end aluminum bikes. Then, GT added an SR Suntour suspension fork with 63mm of travel to soak up bumps and improve your control no matter how rough the trail. The Aggressor 3.0's drivetrain consists of 21-speed Shimano derailleurs and a Suntour triple crankset. For efficient braking power, GT added linear pull brakes controlled by Shimano levers mounted within easy reach on the bike's aluminum riser bars.
Even value-priced mountain bikes deserve a good set of sturdy, lightweight wheels, so GT spec'd the Aggressor 3.0 with high-quality, Weinmann ZAC 19 double-wall alloy wheels with cartridge sealed bearing hubs and 14G stainless spokes.
If you're even a little bit interested in finding out how fun trail riding, mountain biking and just cruising the neighborhood on a nice bike can be, you owe it to yourself to check out the GT Aggressor 3.0. Step away from the big box. You'll be glad you did.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2013 GT Aggressor 3.0 Mountain Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Cartridge Sealed
- Linear Pull W/ 110mm Arms
- Shimano Hyperglide 7-Speed, 11-34T F/W
- KMC Z51
- Suntour XCC T102 42/34/24T
- SR Suntour M3010-AL w/ 63mm Travel, QR
- NEW 6061-T6 Aluminum Triple Triangle Frame, w/ Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and 1 1/8" Head Tube
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tourney
- GT Wing W/ Waffle
- MTB Riser Bar
- 1 1/8" Ahead
- Shimano EF-51
- GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Tourney TX55
- rear shock:
- GT MTB Saddle
- Alloy Micro Adjust
- Shimano EF-51 EZ Fire Plus, 7 Speed
- Alloy Ahead
- All Terrain 26X2.00"
- Weinmann ZAC 19, Double Wall, W/ CNC Sidewall, 32H
You May Also Like
- 2013 GT Timberline 2.0 29er Mountain Bike Our Price: $419.99 SALE: $356.99
- 2013 GT Timberline 1.0 Mountain Bike - U.S. Exclusive Our Price: $499.99 SALE: $374.99
- 2013 GT Timberline 1.0 Mountain Bike Our Price: $499.99 SALE: $374.99