2013 GT Avalanche 3.0 Hydraulic Mountain Bike - U.S. ExclusiveThe GT Avalanche 3.0 Hydraulic mountain bike is a durable cross country hardtail capable of quick acceleration and handling long climbs. The color is a Performance Bike exclusive and limited in supply.
The Avalanche 3 includes a lightweight, hydroformed aluminum frame and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. Hydroforming a frame removes excess material where it isn't needed and adds material where it matters. Hydraulic brakes provide exceptional stopping power and brake on a disc instead of the rim to increase the life off your wheels. Disc brakes are ideal under poor weather conditions.
A Shimano 27-speed Rapid Fire drive train supplies accurate and predictable shifts. All Terra components are durable and stiff, so they won't flex during hard efforts or on longer climbs.
If you've ever felt the pure exhilaration of diving in and out of corners, summiting a hill, or rolling over obstacles by sheer determination, you have the heart of a mountain biker. Mountain biking is incredibly rewarding and the GT Avalanche 3.0 Hydraulic mountain bike packs many performance features to give you the most enjoyment out of every ride.
- An SR Suntour XCM-MLO suspension fork with 100mm of travel absorbs trail feedback and handles obstacles
- A Shimano Acera/Alivio 27-speed drive train gives you a wide range of gears to select to keep you comfortable and in control
- Maxxis Sphinx tires grab and dig into the trail for superior traction and acceleration
- GT Slim-Line grips have a waffle impression for comfort and increased grip
2013 GT Avalanche 3.0 Hydraulic Mountain Bike - U.S. Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- Tange Sealed
- Tektro Htc-300 Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor
- Shimano CS-HG20-9, 11-34T, 9-Speed Cassette
- KMC Z99
- SR Suntour XCM-T414, 44/32/22T
- SR Suntour XCM-MLO w/ 100mm Travel, Steel Stanchions, Aluminum Leg, Post Mount Disc Brake, Mechanical Lockout, QR
- Hydroformed 6061 T6 Aluminum Frame, w/ Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack 1 1/8" Head Tube
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Acera, FD-M390
- GT Slim Line Racing Wing W/ Waffle
- All Terra 6061 Aluminum Riser, 685mm Width, 30mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Tange Seiki 1 1/8" Threadless, Zerostack
- Tektro HTC-300 Hydraulic
- GT Slim Line Flat Pedal
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano, Alivio, RD-M430
- rear shock:
- All Terra Tacoma
- All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
- Shimano Alivio, Sl-M430, Rapid Fire
- All Terra 1 1/8" Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 5° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Maxxis Sphinx 26X2.10" F, 26x1.95 R
- Alex MD17, Double Wall, 32H