2013 GT Karakoram 2.0 Mountain BikeEverybody wants one. Put simply, 29ers decrease your angle of attack by allowing you to roll over obstacles easier and faster. 29ers have made it possible for beginners to ride safer and experts to ride faster. The Karakorum 2.0 strikes a balance for both of these rider groups. The GT Karakorum 2.0 features GT's legendary Triple Triangle and optimized hydro formed frame design. The frame is molecularly aligned for exceptional strength and durability. The geometry is trail tuned, race light, and provides all-day comfort. The frame is matched with a Rock Shox XC28 TK suspension fork with 100mm of travel; the perfect amount for cross country. The XC28 is hydraulically damped with magnesium lowers and features both a turnkey lockout and rebound adjustment for a custom feel.
The Karakorum 2.0 is equipped with a proven mix of Shimano Deore, Alivio, and Acera. The Shadow M592 rear derailleur's high performance stands out with advanced technology and easy control. It is both durable and reliable and features a smooth galaxy black finish. Alivio Rapid Fire shifters supply smooth and intuitive shifts.
With so many great features, it may be easy to overlook the Shimano BR-M395 hydraulic disc brakes. 29ers carry increased momentum which directly affects both handling and stopping. Hydraulic brakes employ fluid for increased stopping power and without the need to adjust cable stretch. The pistons brake on rotors, not the rim, which increases the life span of the wheels.
The 2013 GT Karakoram 2.0 mountain bike features proven technology from major brands like Shimano, Rock Shox, and Maxxis. It's easy to see why so many choose GT 29ers.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2013 GT Karakoram 2.0 Mountain Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Tange Sealed
- Shimano BR-M395, Hydraulic Disc, W/ 160mm Rotor
- Shimano CS-HG30-9, 11-34T, 9 Speed
- Shimano Alivio FC-M430, 44/32/22T
- Rock Shox XC28 TK Mg w/100mm Travel, 29", Hydraulically Damped, Magnesium Lowers, 28mm Chrome Steel Uppers, Forged Crown, Post Mount Disc Brake, Turn Key Lock Out, Rebound Adjust, QR
- NEW 29" Hydroformed & Butted Speed Metal Aluminum (TT/DT) Frame, w/ Triple Triangle, Replaceable Derailleur Hanger, Disc Brake Mounts, and Zerostack 1 1/8" Head Tube
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Acera FD-M390
- GT Slim Line Racing Wing W/ Waffle
- All Terra 6061 Aluminum Flat Top Riser, 690mm Width, 15mm Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- FSA No.11N 1 1/8" Threadless, Zerostack
- Shimano Bl-M395 Hydraulic
- GT Slim Line Flat Pedal, Cast Alloy
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore Shadow, RD-M592
- rear shock:
- All Terra Tacoma
- All Terra Alloy Micro-Adjust, 30.9mm
- Shimano Alivio, Sl-M430, Rapid Fire
- All Terra 1 1/8" Threadless, 3D Forged, 4-Bolt W/ CNC Face Plate, 5° Rise, 31.8mm Clamp
- Maxxis Aspen 29X2.10"
- Alex TD19, Double Wall, 32H, All Terra Alloy Disc Hubs, W/ Quick Release
You May Also Like
- 2014 GT La Bomba Dirt Jump Bike Our Price: $1,400.00 SALE: $1,399.99