Diamondback Response 26" Mountain Bike - 2013If a solid and reliable all-purpose mountain bike is what you're after; a Response is a great choice.
At the heart of the Response is a rugged Diamondback 6061-T6 aluminum frame with formed top and down tubes providing strength and style with clean lines. A machined headtube adds strength and style while forged drop outs with a replaceable hanger add the finer touches.
An SR Suntour XCT 100mm travel fork soaks up bumps large and small, without being overkill. A set of Tektro Alloy Linear Pull brakes which are a light and simple solution to stopping your bike on a dime. Weinmann MX260R Double wall rims laced to alloy hubs combine to make a durable and long lasting wheel set.
The tough alloy arm crank set is a good match for the Shimano TX50 front derailleur, the Shimano Altus 7-speed rear derailleur and cassette. This combo provides more than enough gearing options to get you where you want to go when you want to go there.
Diamondbacks signature alloy SL318s stem and riser bar create the perfect cockpit while the Alloy Micro Adjust 30.9mm seat post and Diamondback low profile All Mountain saddle ensure that you can pedal all day long.
- A 6061-T6 aluminum frame and formed top tube is light weight and durable on the trail
- SR Suntour XCT fork with 100mm travel absorbs trail and gravel feedback
- Tektro alloy liner pull brakes engage the rim directly for fast stops
- Easy Fire Shimano shifters throw and return predictably
Diamondback Response 26" Mountain Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- Sealed Cartridge
- Tektro Alloy Linear
- Shimano HG20 7spd Cassette (12-28t)
- MTB Alloy Arm 24/32/42t
- SR Suntour XCT 100mm travel, 28.6mm stanchions
- Response 6061-T6 Aluminum, Formed Top Tube, Formed Down Tube, machined headtube, with disc mounts, forged drop outs w/replaceable hanger
- frame bottom bracket:
- frame fork:
- frame fork travel:
- frame front derailleur:
- frame headset size:
- frame material:
- frame replaceable dropout:
- frame seatpost:
- frame weight:
- front derailleur:
- Shimano TX50 dual pull, Top swing, 34.9
- DB4L 135mm Kraton
- Steel Riser
- Zero Stack Ahead 1 1/8"
- Shimano integrated lever
- DB Toe Clip Compatible Platform
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Altus 7spd
- rear shock:
- DB low profile All Moutain saddle
- DB SL309p Alloy Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- Shimano EF-51 Easyfire 7spd
- Diamondback 4 bolt Ahead 7° 31.8mm
- Kenda Klaw XT large casing 26x2.1
- 32h Weinmann MX260R Doublewall
You May Also Like
- Fuji Traverse 1.3 Women's Sport Hybrid Bike - 2013 Our Price: $499.99 SALE: $374.99