SPECIAL OFFERFREE ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Altamira 2.2 C Road Bike - 2013The Altamira represents the culmination of Fuji's relentless pursuit of the lightest and highest performing road bike. For 2013, the Altamira 2.2 C features amazing components, an electronic drivetrain and sophisticated frame technology, and ties it all together on just two wheels.
The Altamira frame utilizes Fuji's revolutionary High Compaction molding process, ETC chainstays and super-thin seatstays for an ideal combination of efficiency and comfort in an all-around competition grade road platform. The C5 carbon weaving process translates into a frame that is incredibly stiff without adding unnecessary weight. A series of internal molds are used to help smooth the interior walls of the frame in critical areas. This helps eliminate wrinkles in their sheets of carbon, maximize resin flow for strength and gain greater compaction. The Altamira frame has a Shimano Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket for added stiffness and weight savings. The tapered headtube gives the rider better handling and realization of power transmission, while the ETC chainstays add increased compliance and stability, giving the Altamira 2.2 C an unbelievable feel for miles to come.
The Altamira 2.2 C features a cutting-edge Rotor 3DF compact crankset and a Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain. Changing gears has never been so easy, effortless and fast. Ultegra Di2 features an automatic trimming front derailleur, so you never have to hear the sound of chain rub again. The shifters act with digital push button shifting and are ergonomically shaped for optimal comfort and control. The lever reach adjust fits all hand sizes. The Di2 rear derailleur is pre-programmed allowing you to shift gears quickly and accurately in all conditions. The derailleur is immune to rough circumstances and protected from impact damage by its reinforced inner cage. It has a maximum sprocket of 28-teeth for wide-range gearing, further adding to the comfort of the Altamira. The battery, at the heart of the drivetrain, uses lithium ion technology and guarantees a range of 1,250 miles, or almost half the length of the Tour de France, before it needs to be recharged, which takes just 90 minutes.
Great components are vital to the execution of a performance oriented road bike. Fuji selected a carbon Oval Concepts 905 seatpost and an Oval butted handlebar with a 3D forged stem. This is the best blend of lightweight and dependable performance. Oval 327 aero alloy clinchers add a slight aerodynamic advantage without resorting to a deep section profile, which could slow you down in a prevailing crosswind.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location Features: Learn More:
Fuji Altamira 2.2 C Road Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- Rotor press-fit BB86-30 sealed bearing
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano 105, 11-28T, 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- Rotor 3DF, 50/34T
- FC-440 carbon w/ tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropout
- C5 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, oversized PIIS BB86 shell, double water bottle mounts, C5 high-modulus carbon thin seatstays, oversized chainstays
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on mount
- Oval 300 suede-padded tape
- Oval 310 butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- FSA Orbit C-40, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated
- Shimano Ultegra
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, 10-speed
- Oval R700 w/ CrMo-Ti hollow rails
- Oval 905, carbon 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Electronic STI shifter/brake, Flight Deck-compatible, 20-speed
- Oval 713 3D-forged 7050 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 6 degrees
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 60 tpi, 700c x 23mm, folding
- Oval 327 aero alloy clincher, 20/24H sealed bearing hubs, stainless bladed spokes