Fuji Cross 3.0 LE Cyclocross Bike - Performance ExclusiveFuji knows cyclocross. With designs ranging from beginner to expert, Fuji has made an incredibly strong name for itself in the discipline of cyclocross. However, the best kept secret of a 'cross bike like the Fuji Cross 3.0 LE is its uncanny ability to ride just about anywhere. It's ready to be tasked and the 3.0 LE is exclusively available at Performance Bicycle.
The Cross 3.0 LE can handle the road, commuting, or a spin on the local trails with confidence. The A2-SL Fuji frame features a proprietary high yield value aluminum tube set that is double butted for incredible durability. Cyclocross bikes, like the Cross 3.0, have a more comfort friendly compact geometry, placing the rider in a more upright position, for a better field of vision and improved handling. The alloy fork further develops a rider's comfort by dispersing unwanted road or trail vibration.
Nobody does it like Shimano. The full Shimano Tiagra 10-speed drivetrain is dependable, low on maintenance and high on shifting efficiency. The 'cross specific compact gearing from the FSA Vero crankset keeps you riding at a comfortable cadence, no matter the grade.
Oval Concepts handlebar, stem and seatpost provide mile after mile of competent performance. A Velo road-tuned saddle and suede grip tape keep you feeling great at two of the three crucial touch points.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
Fuji Cross 3.0 LE Cyclocross Bike - Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- FSA External Bearing, BB-7420ST 68 x 103mm CARTRIDGE
- Tektro 922A ALLOY CANTILEVER
- Tiagra CS-4600 11-25 10-SPEED
- KMC X10, 1/2" x 11/128" x 110 LINKS w/QUICK LINK
- FSA Vero 46/36T rings
- Alloy fork with 1 1/8" alloy steerer
- A2-SL custom-butted alloy with flattened top tube and integrated 1 1/8" head tube, oversized 34.9mm round seat tube, double water bottle mounts, forged road dropout with replaceable derailleur hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tiagra
- Velo SUEDE TAPE
- OVAL R300S Alloy, 31.8mm
- FSA 1-1/8"
- Shimano Tiagra ST-4600
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Tiagra, 10-speed
- Velo Road Tuned, satin steel rails
- OVAL 300 SP-619 / ALLOY / 31.6 x 300mm
- Shimano Tiagra ST-4600, 10-Speed
- OVAL 313 Alloy, 31.8mm
- Kenda K-879, 700x35
- Alloy Rims, Formula Hubs
You May Also Like
- 2013 Fuji Cross 1.3 Cyclocross Bike - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,699.99 SALE: $1,499.99
- 2013 Charge Filter SRAM Apex Cyclocross Bike Our Price: $1,499.99 SALE: $1,299.99
- 2012 Fuji Cross 2.0 Cyclocross Bike -- Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,339.99 SALE: $1,199.99