SPECIAL OFFERFree Spin Doctor Pro Build with Purchase of This Bike See details
2013 Fuji Gran Fondo 1.3 C Road BikeSit back and relax, the 2013 Fuji Granfondo 1.3 road bike was built to take care of you. Fuji uses their leading performance C10 carbon technology and matches it with some of the best brands and components you'll find anywhere.
The Gran Fondo frame is made from Fuji's proprietary C10 high-modulus carbon. The carbon weaving process translates into a frame that is incredibly stiff without adding unnecessary weight. A series of internal molds are used to help smooth the interior walls of the frame in critical areas. This helps eliminate wrinkles in their sheets of carbon, maximize resin flow for strength and gain greater compaction. The Gran Fondo frame has a Shimano Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket for added stiffness and the option of a narrower Q-factor. The taller and tapered headtube gives the rider a more upright riding position, while the longer chainstays add increased compliance and stability, giving the Gran Fondo 1.3 an incredible feel for miles to come.
The 1.3 features a cutting-edge Rotor 3DF compact crankset and a Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain. Changing gears has never been so easy, effortless and fast. Ultegra Di2 features an automatic trimming front derailleur, so you never have to hear the sound of chain rub again. The shifters act with digital push button shifting and are ergonomically shaped for optimal comfort and control. The lever reach adjust fits all hand sizes. The Di2 rear derailleur is pre-programmed allowing you to shift gear quickly and accurately in all conditions. The derailleur is immune to rough circumstances and protected from impact damage by its reinforced inner cage. It has a maximum sprocket of 28-teeth for wide-range gearing, further adding to the comfort of the Gran Fondo. The battery, at the heart of the drivetrain, uses lithium ion technology and guarantees a range of 1,250 miles, or almost half the length of the Tour de France, before it needs to be recharged, which only takes just 90 minutes.
Great components are vital to the execution of a comfortable and competent road bike. Fuji selected a carbon Oval Concepts 905 seatpost and an Oval butted handlebar with a 3D forged stem. This is the best blend of lightweight and dependable performance. Oval 327 aero alloy clinchers add a slight aerodynamic advantage without resorting to a deep section profile, which could slow you down in a prevailing crosswind.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2013 Fuji Gran Fondo 1.3 C Road Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Rotor press-fit BB86-30 sealed bearing
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano 105, 11-28T, 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- Rotor 3DF, 50/34T
- FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropout
- C10 ultra high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, internal cable routing, oversized PIIS BB86 shell, double water bottle mounts, oversized ETC chainstays
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on mount
- Oval 300 suede-padded tape
- Oval 310 butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- FSA Orbit C-40, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 STI
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra Di2, 10-speed
- Oval R700 w/ CrMo-Ti hollow rails
- Oval 905, carbon 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 Electronic STI shifter/brake, Flight Deck-compatible, 20-speed
- Oval 713 3D-forged 7050 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 6 degrees
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 60 tpi, 700c x 25mm, folding
- Oval 327 aero alloy clincher, 20/24H sealed bearing hubs, stainless bladed spokes
You May Also Like
- 2013 Fuji Gran Fondo 1.1 C Road Bike Our Price: $4,599.99 SALE: $4,599.98