NiteRider MiNewt.350 Cordless LED HeadlightThis product was featured in our Bike Lights Buyers Guide. If you're considering a new light, visit the Buyers Guide to help you with your decision.
Tired of getting tangled up in cables when mounting your headlight? So are we. That's why we love the self-contained design of the MiNewt.350 Cordless LED headlight. Not only is it free of battery cables, it gives off a blinding 350 lumens from a Cree LED, producing more light with less power and less heat. Five light modes, USB charging and compact size give you flexible performance. Now includes a new and improved mounting system for ultimate convenience.
- One-piece modular design is cordless for easy portability
- Li-Ion battery charges in only 5½ hours via USB cable plugged into your PC
- High-powered Cree LED produces more light with less power and less heat
- Custom made reflector and Borofloat lens work together to minimize light transmission loss and maximize light output for excellent optical clarity -- superseding internal reflectors or standard glass lenses
- Runtimes: 2 hours High (350 lumens), 3½ hours Medium (225 lumens), 5 hours Low (150 lumens), 10 hours Walk (70 lumens)
- 5 light levels: High, Medium, Low, Walk, Flash
- Low battery indicator lets you know when it's time to recharge
- Weighs only 190g
- New and improved mount attaches to your handlebar
- Includes USB rechargeable Li-Ion battery, USB cable and standard/oversized handlebar mount
- Helmet mount is optional (see item 40-0658)
- Performance Bicycle does not ship NiteRider product outside the United States. Any NiteRider product purchased within the U.S. and subsequently exported has no warranty coverage and cannot be registered with NiteRider.
NiteRider MiNewt.350 Cordless LED Headlight
- Li-Ion (3.7v/2600mAh)
- 5½ hours
- level (safety/hi-power):
- Handlebar (optional helmet mount, see item 40-0658)
- number of bulbs/type:
- 1 LED
- oversize bar compatible:
- High: 2 hours; Medium: 3½ hours; Low: 5 hours; Walk: 10 hours; Flash: NA