Louis Garneau Course GlovesFor 30 years, Louis Garneau has stayed the course with race-inspired, high-tech cycling clothing. Now, they're introducing their Limited Edition, premium Course line that delivers even more technology and performance than ever before.
Gloves that combine a firm grip with the right amount of padding and aeration for competition can be hard to come by. But not anymore, thanks to Louis Garneau's Course cycling gloves. Their progressive padding process relieves pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, plus eliminates sources of friction for an amazing level of comfort. Then they added a sun reflecting, coldblack finish to the upper, so your hands won't overheat. Finally, they seamlessly integrated their Ergo Air Zone system for effective temperature regulation and moisture evacuation. Hands down, this is a hard glove to beat.
- Limited Edition
- Seamless Clarino molded palm with progressive padding and ventilation for unprecedented comfort
- Patented progressive padding (4mm/3mm/2mm hi-density foam) reduces pressure on the ulnar and median nerves, absorbs vibrations and decreases risk of hand injuries
- Patented Ergo Air Concept lessens heat buildup and evacuates moisture
- Multi-layered, collated silicone palm offers better grip and stability
- Lycra upper with coldblack finish allows the heat to be reflected unlike common dark textiles, which absorb heat, allowing the wearer to avoid overheating, even during physical activity
- Pre-curved fingers ensure a perfect wrap around handlebars without any bulkiness
- Laser-cut fingers prevent irritation, relieve pressure points and reduce bulk for greater comfort
- Lightweight microfiber thumb made with open-cell foam is breathable and moisture-wicking
- Fused ergonomic wrist with Velcro closure increases comfort and improves adjustment precision
- Puller at fingers for easy removal
Louis Garneau Course Gloves
- Palm: Clarino: Upper: coldblack Lycra