Prologo Nago EVO 134mm SaddlePrologo's road race ready Nago EVO 134mm saddle features Nack technology (nano aluminum carbon Kevlar) rails with aluminum filaments at the clamping area for increased stiffness. Combine that with a carbon fiber base and you have one of Prologo's lightest, high-performance saddles at just 155 grams. No wonder it's a popular choice for numerous ProTour stars. The Nago EVO also features Prologo's Easy Stroke Design (ESD), which utilizes a quick transition from the paddle portion to the narrower nose, to reduce weight and decrease friction between your inner thigh and the saddle, meaning increased comfort and power transfer to the pedals. The Nago EVO's mostly flat shape makes it easier to put weight on your sit bones and take pressure off sensitive soft tissue areas.
- Vibration-damping carbon shell features variable thickness to optimize flex in the center of the saddle for excellent shock absorption
- Multi-density foam cushioning is firmer toward the rear of the saddle and softer at the nose to put support where you need it most
- Ultra-lightweight carbon rails lower weight and maintain strength
- Easy Stroke Design provides more clearance between the edge of the saddle and the inner thigh for less friction and improved power transmission
Prologo Nago EVO 134mm Saddle
- L=11" W=5.3" (L=280mm W=134mm)