Ergon GS2 GripsPerfect for endurance riding. As hand size is different from person to person, Ergon manufactures the GS ranges in two sizes - Small and Large. This difference is in the diameter of the grip. The reason for this is that a larger hand is better able to grip a larger grip with less stress and effort. The GS2 adds an innovative GFK 3 finger bar end. Featuring non-slip rubber inserts, the bar end doubles as the clamp, allowing both the grip and the bar end to be independently adjusted.
- Reduced wing for easier hand positioning
- Designed for endurance riding
- GFK 3-finger bar end
- These grips are not suitable for the use with carbon handlebars
Ergon GS2 Grips
- GFK Composite with rubber inserts (Bar end)
- 231 g (Large) / 222 g (Small)