2013 Fuji Altamira 2.3 C Road BikeThere's a lot to like about the 2013 Fuji Altamira 2.3 C, but it's more than just good looks that make this bike special. Designed for precision handling and the ultimate level of performance, the 2013 Fuji Altamira 2.3 C is a high-tech laden race bike capable of turning out high speeds over many miles. The 2.3 C features a race-ready frame, with lightweight, refined Shimano Ultegra and Oval Concepts components.
The Altamira is an ultra-lightweight carbon road bike designed to perform at a level when every second is decisive. The Altamira features a shorter headtube, which translates into a lower handlebar position for ideal aerodynamics and a race-appropriate body position. Additionally, a shorter wheelbase optimizes the overall agility of the bike for a faster response time, especially while cornering at speed.
The frame utilizes Fuji's revolutionary design process, vibration dampening chainstays and super-thin seatstays for an ideal combination of efficiency and comfort in an all-around competition grade road platform. The C5 high-modulus (high stiffness) carbon bladder-style process translates into a frame that is incredibly stiff without adding unnecessary weight. The Altamira frame has a Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket for added stiffness and weight savings. The tapered headtube gives the rider better handling and realization of power transmission, while the chainstays add increased compliance and stability, giving the Altamira an unbelievable feel for mile after mile.
The Altamira 2.3 C drivetrain is outfitted with high-end Shimano Ultegra components. Shimano Ultegra features flawless function and lightweight performance. That's why Fuji selected Ultegra and an Rotor 3DF Compact crankset to provide the efficiency that you require for hills and descents alike. The Ultegra 6700 shifter levers are angled outward, which gives a head start on the arc of the shift with optimized hand placement, increasing comfort and efficiency. Ergonomics are further enhanced by a re-profiled perch that reduces overall reach and girth. The wide-link Ultegra rear derailleur's main body was produced with rigid pivots, which creates the foundation for precise shifts. The body and cage design accommodates a 28 tooth large cog so any mountain can be attacked with confidence. The 2.3 C is equipped with an 11/28 cassette to take full advantage.
Finally, the 2.3 C features a bladed, low spoke count Oval 327 aero wheel set with sealed bearing hubs and Italian made Vittoria Zaffiro Pro tires. These wheels are perfect for dishing out sudden accelerations to the competition without the need for a cross wind susceptible rim height.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location Features: Learn More:
2013 Fuji Altamira 2.3 C Road Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Rotor press-fit BB86-30 sealed bearing
- Shimano Ultegra
- Shimano 105, 11-28T, 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- Rotor 3DF, 50/34T
- FC-440 carbon monocoque w/ tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropout
- C5 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, oversized PIIS BB86 shell, double water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra, braze-on mount
- Oval 300 suede-padded tape
- Oval 310 butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- FSA Orbit C-40, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated
- Shimano Ultegra STI
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra, 10-speed
- Oval R700 w/ CrMo-Ti hollow rails
- Oval 905, carbon 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano Ultegra STI shifter/brake combo, Flight Deck-compatible, 20-speed
- Oval 713 3D-forged 7050 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 6 degrees
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 60 tpi, 700c x 23mm, folding
- Oval 327 aero alloy clincher, 20/24H sealed bearing hubs, stainless bladed spokes
You May Also Like
- 2013 Fuji SST 2.0 LE Road Bike - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $3,449.99 SALE: $1,899.00
- 2013 Fuji SST 1.3 C Road Bike Our Price: $3,999.99 SALE: $3,499.99
- 2014 Fuji Altamira SL 1.3 Road Bike Our Price: $4,600.00 SALE: $4,599.99