SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Altamira 2.5 C Road Bike - 2013Some bikes just make sense. The 2013 Fuji Altamira 2.5 C road bike is designed for precision handling and the ultimate level of performance. It's race-style geometry, shorter wheelbase and lower handlebar position are optimized for aerodynamics and the best body position. The 2.5 C version is outfitted with a Shimano 105 drivetrain, Oval Concepts components and a whole lot more.
The Altamira frame utilizes Fuji's revolutionary High Compaction molding process, ETC chainstays and super-thin seatstays for an ideal combination of efficiency and comfort in an all-around competition grade road platform. The C5 carbon weaving process translates into a frame that is incredibly stiff without adding unnecessary weight. A series of internal molds are used to help smooth the interior walls of the frame in critical areas. This helps eliminate wrinkles in their sheets of carbon, maximize resin flow for strength and gain greater compaction. The Altamira frame has a Shimano Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket for added stiffness and weight savings. The tapered headtube gives the rider better handling and realization of power transmission, while the ETC chainstays add increased compliance and stability, giving the Altamira 2.5 C an unbelievable feel for miles to come.
The Altamira 2.5 C is fueled by a Shimano 105 drivetrain. The shifters, working in tandem with the 105 Brake Design, allow for a greater level of modulation and power from the tops of the brake hoods, where most people ride a majority of the time. The 10-speed SIS 105 rear derailleur integrates the wide link design prominently featured in both Dura-Ace and Ultegra derailleurs to not only promote quick shifting, but to preserve the pivots for greater durability and long term crisp shifting performance. An 11/28 cassette and a compact Oval 50/34 crankset provide plenty of gear options for the perfect cadence, regardless of the road grade.
Oval Concepts provide the majority of the static component package. Oval 300S and 313 series stem and handlebar are oversized for improved handling and maximum stiffness during acceleration on the drops. An Oval 300 seatpost is easy to adjust fore and aft to ensure proper pedaling position. A Selle Italia X1 saddle with FeC alloy rails features Flex Control padding and a synthetic leather cover. The elasticity and soft construction provide greater comfort in the more fragile areas of your anatomy.
Oval 327 clincher wheels with sealed hubs are outfitted to Hutchinson Nitro tires for the best blend of durability and traction. The Nitro features and Optimized tread compound for improved road contact and handling.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location Features: Learn More:
Fuji Altamira 2.5 C Road Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- Press-fit BB86 sealed bearing
- Shimano 105
- SunRace, 11-28T, 10-speed
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- Oval 730 forged alloy, 50/34T
- FC-770 carbon fork blades w/ tapered alloy steerer
- C5 high-modulus carbon, integrated head tube w/ 1 1/2" lower, oversized PIIS BB86 shell, double water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano 105, braze-on mount
- Oval 300 suede-padded tape
- Oval 310 butted 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- FSA Orbit C-40, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated
- Shimano 105 STI
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano 105, 10-speed
- Oval R500 w/ CrMo hollow rails
- Oval 905, carbon 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano 105 STI shifter/brake combo, Flight Deck-compatible, 20-speed
- Oval 313 3D-forged 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degrees
- Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 60 tpi, 700c x 23mm, folding
- Oval 327 aero alloy clincher, 20/24H sealed bearing hubs, stainless bladed spokes
You May Also Like
- Fuji Gran Fondo 2.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,599.99 SALE: $1,899.99
- Fuji Altamira 2.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,799.99 SALE: $1,999.99
- Fuji Altamira 2.2 C Road Bike - 2013 Our Price: $3,499.99 SALE: $2,624.00