SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Sportif 1.5 C Road Bike - 2013Two of Fuji's most beloved road platforms, the Sportif and the Roubaix, may look the same, but upon closer examination there are clear differences. Both frames are made from Fuji's proprietary, lightweight and comfortable, hydroformed aluminum tubing, but that is where the similarities end. The Fuji Sportif 1.5 C is the answer to a finding a comfortable drop bar road bike.
The Sportif 1.5 C is designed for endurance riders that seek a balance between comfort and performance. The Fuji Sportif series supplies crucial comfort, even during longer rides, without sacrificing handling efficiency. The frame's taller head tube creates a more upright position which helps prevent premature muscle fatigue by reducing pressure on your hands, wrists, back and neck. Simultaneously, your field of vision increases and your ability to handle the bike with less sensitivity on the front end which ultimately improves your safety. The longer chain stays, located between the crank set and the rear wheel hub axle, increase the wheel base for stable, predictable handling of the bike.
The 1.5 C is designated with a "C" because it features a compact crankset. The Shimano drivetrain and compact crankset affords the rider efficiency, durability, and a great range of gears from which to choose. Shimano is recognized for its precision and continued innovation in drivetrain components. The Sportif 1.5 C features their 2300-series shifters with integrated brake levers and front derailleur, as well as a Sora 8-speed rear derailleur with a wide link design. The compact 50-34 crank set and 8-speed rear derailleur makes it easy to pick your proper cadence no matter what the grade of the road may be.
Finally, Fuji chose Oval Concepts parts to finish off the Sportif. The 300 series handlebar, stem, seatpost and saddle should give you added confidence thanks to Oval's reputation for delivering high performance components. Vera Corsa wheels have double walled rims for longevity and Helios tires with a 25c width for added stability.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location Features:
Fuji Sportif 1.5 C Road Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- FSA Sealed cartridge bearing
- Alloy dual pivot, 47mm-57mm reach
- SRAM PG-820, 11-32T, 8-speed
- KMC X8, 8-speed
- Fuji forged alloy, 50/34T
- FC-770 carbon integrated w/ 1 1/8" alloy steerer
- A2-SL compact double-butted alloy w/ hydroformed top tube & down tube, integrated head tube, double water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano 2300, braze-on w/ 34.9 clamp
- Oval 300 suede-padded tape
- Oval 300S 6061 alloy, 31.8mm
- FSA Orbit CE 1 1/8" integrated w/ alloy top cover
- Shimano 2300 Dual Control
- Aero Road platform w/ clips and straps
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Sora
- Oval R300
- Oval 300 double-bolt, alloy 27.2mm x 350mm
- Shimano 2300 Dual Control shifter/brake, 16-speed
- Oval 313 3D-forged 6061 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degrees
- Vera Helios, 60 tpi, 700c x 25mm, wire bead
- Vera Corsa double-wall aero alloy clincher, 20/24H alloy road rims, bladed spokes