SPECIAL OFFERTotally Free Shipping and Assembly When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Supreme 1.1 Women's Road Bike - 2013Fuji is one of the industry's authorities on carbon bikes, and the 2013 Fuji Supreme 1.1 Women's road bike will make you an authority in the peloton. From the tires to the saddle, this bike is as race ready as it gets. Its geometry is designed with the female racer's build in mind--something Fuji has developed to perfection.
The Supreme 1.1 has an absolutely featherweight C10 ultra-high modulus carbon frame and FC-330 carbon monocoque fork w/ RIB Tech, tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropouts--or in other words, an aggressive, responsive, and strong frame and fork set that will help you maximize your performance.
The drivetrain is comprised of the ultimate in 11-speed race components--Shimano Dura-Ace 9000. That is, the crankset, front and rear derailleurs, cassette, shifters, brakes, levers, and chain are all Shimano's top offering...literally the stuff of elite racing. Supreme 1.1 comes configured with a 50/34t chainring setup and an 11-28t cassette to help you assault any kind of terrain or to break away from the competition.
The elite Dura-Ace 9000 component group warrants some details. The most obvious upgrade from 7900 is the switch to 11-speed, which makes a world of difference when it comes to shifting progression. Now instead of sacrificing the 15 or 16-tooth cog and the resulting larger jumps in cadence, you have a cassette that can offer a wider range of gearing options with smooth, incremental progressions as you shift up and down.
The shifters have been completely redesigned from the old 7900 group, and take ergonomic and design cues from Shimano's Di2 components. The hoods have been redesigned to be smaller and sleeker for a more comfortable grip in almost any hand position. SIS indexed shifting gives a new level of precision, giving you crisp, accurate shifting every time. They've also been designed to reduce the amount of force required to throw the levers, so you have fewer mis-timed or inaccurate shifts. The release lever stroke has been reduced by 30% and Shimano has introduced an all-new polymer-coated cable, resulting in a 47% reduction in the force required to execute a shift. Finally, the levers themselves have been redesigned for better ergonomics and reach adjustment to help them fit any sized hand comfortable. And speaking of reach adjust, remember the 7900 shifters? They looked great, but when the reach was adjusted it left a gap at the top of the levers that made them look a little slack-jawed. Shimano has done away with that so these levers always look at their best.
Shimano didn't just stop at the pretty looking shifters though. The 9000 derailleurs have gotten an overhaul as well. The rear derailleur has been updated to be compatible with 11-speed cassettes, and delivers fast, accurate shifting across the entire cassette. The front derailleur has a new pull arm design for more direct and easy shifting. In fact, aside from the move to 11-speeds, the front derailleur might be the most impressive aspect of the new group. Historically a weak point of almost any group, Dura-Ace 9000 now takes less effort to shift to the big ring, and there's very little chain rub, even when cross chaining.
The brakes are all-new as well, with a new symmetrical dual pivot design and twin bearings that reduce pivot friction and improve efficiency and controllability. They deliver 10% more power than 7900 brakes, and a smooth, light operation with easily controlled modulation for a consistent, safe braking performance.The chainring was redesigned with some unconventional, stunning good looks that hide some amazing innovation. The new 4-bolt design certainly stands out from the crowd, but it's not just different for the sake of being different. The new design makes it possible to have a crankset that has no BCD standard, so you can run a 50/34 compact set up or a 53/39 standard ring combo, or any variation thereof, on the same crank. This is truly revolutionary and means it's no longer necessary to change out your cranks if you want to change your front end gearing. The 9000 cranks are made with Hollowtech II construction for maximum stiffness, but shed a few grams over the old version.
Oval W535 aluminum alloy clincher wheels cut through the air and remain stiff for climbing, and ride on Vittoria Pro Slick tires for excellent response and dampened road vibration. Top all this off with Oval carbon handlebars, and seatpost and an Oval R700 women's saddle, and you have a true composition of race-winning engineering.
- C 10 high-modulus frame is stiff, responsive, and efficient
- Tapered FC-330 carbon monocoque fork dampens road vibration and provides quick, nimble control
- Full Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 11-speed component group is powerful, light, quick-shifting
- Oval carbon bars and seatpost save additional grams
- Women's specific frame geometry and saddle optimize power transfer and comfort for a woman's build
Fuji Supreme 1.1 Women's Road Bike - 2013
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano press-fit BB86-30 sealed bearing
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11-28T, 11-speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11-speed
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 50/34T, 11-speed
- FC-330 carbon monocoque w/ RIB Tech, tapered carbon steerer & carbon dropout
- C10 ultra high-modulus carbon thin seatstays, oversized ETC chainstays, forged-alloy dropout w/ replaceable hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, braze-on mount
- Oval 300 suede-padded tape
- Oval R910E full carbon, 31.8mm
- FSA Orbit C-40, 1 1/8" upper - 1 1/2" lower, integrated w/ carbon top cover
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 STI
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, 11-speed
- Oval R700 Women's w/ CrMo Ti rails
- Oval 905, carbon 31.6mm x 350mm
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 STI, 22-speed
- Oval 713 3D-forged 7050 alloy, 31.8mm, +/- 6 degrees
- Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick, 150 tpi, 700c x 23mm
- Oval W535 alloy clincher, 35mm rim - 700c