2013 Fuji Crosstown 26 2.1 Comfort BikeSmooth gliding around the neighborhood, park or greenway, quick jaunts to school or work, easy riding to the local shopping center or café--the 2013 Fuji Crosstown 26 2.1 welcomes you to a cycling experience that is filled with fitness, fun, convenience, and performance. Fuji has been making bikes since 1899, they make all kinds of bikes from comfort cruisers, to high-end racing bikes. Here's one that is all about riding pleasure.
Start by checking out the Elios 1 Hi-tensile steel frame and fork. This is designed to be durable, flexible, light, and comfortable. This frame/fork setup is powered by a Vuelta 48/38/28T crankset with all shifting components by Shimano, the industry's most trusted component maker. EZ-Fire shifters shift with the click of a finger or thumb, giving you 21 speeds of acceleration, top-speed, and hill climbing options.
Crosstown is all about efficiency, but don't forget the serious attention to comfort in the saddle. This bike features Fuji comfort handlebars with 40mm or rise--that keeps you a bit more upright on the Fuji Comfort saddle, which is mounted on a Fuji comfort suspension alloy seatpost. Add this to the adjustable Fuji comfort alloy stem (which you can easily raise or lower to your riding preference), and you'll feel just right in the saddle during all rides, short or longer.
Crosstown 26 2.1 rides on Vera Terra alloy wheels which can stand up to path, trail, and dirt/gravel road riding, but are lightweight and smooth going. The Vera Citywide tires are slick and wide, so you experience the perfect balance of efficiency and shock absorption.
For the versatile rider who is active, on the go, and loves cruising on a well-engineered machine, the Crosstown 26 2.1 is a sporty option that will deliver cycling pleasure year over year.
- Elios 1 hi tensile frame and fork set is flexible, light, comfortable, and super strong
- Relaxed geometry puts less pressure on joints, back, neck, and muscles for overall riding pleasure
- Slick, wider tires give you efficiency and speed, but excellent dirt/gravel/path performance
- Comfort saddle and Ergo grips provide padding where it counts
- Excellent quality component set will perform and last year over year
- 21-speed drivetrain means higher speed potential, with less effort on steep climbs
2013 Fuji Crosstown 26 2.1 Comfort Bike
- bottom bracket:
- FSA, sealed cartridge bearing
- Tektro linear-pull, forged alloy
- Shimano Tourney, 14-34T, 7-speed
- KMC Z51, 7-speed
- Vuelta, 48/38/28T with chainguard
- Elios 1, straight blade with eyelets and forged dropouts
- Main Frame: Elios 1 steel; Rear Triangle: Elios 1 steel
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Tourney, 31.8mm
- Oval ergo paddle
- Fuji Comfort, steel with 40mm rise
- FSA, caged bearings
- Shimano EZ-Fire, 2-finger
- Nylon platform
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano TX35, 7-speed
- rear shock:
- Fuji Comfort
- Fuji suspension alloy, 28.6mm
- Shimano EZ-Fire, 7-speed
- Fuji Comfort, adjustable alloy, 25.4mm
- Vera CityWide, 26 x 1.75", 30 TPI
- Formula alloy hubs, 36H Vera Terra single-wall alloy rims with quick-release
You May Also Like
- 2014 Fuji Crosstown 2.3 LS Women's Comfort Hybrid Bike Our Price: $430.00 SALE: $429.99
- 2013 Fuji Crosstown 26 1.1 Women's Comfort Hybrid Bike Our Price: $479.99 SALE: $359.99
- 2013 Fuji Crosstown 26 1.1 Comfort Hybrid Bike Our Price: $479.99 SALE: $359.99