2013 Fuji Traverse 1.1 Disc Sport Hybrid BikeThe Traverse can do it all. The 2013 Fuji Traverse 1.1 D was developed to handle everything from neighborhood streets to light trails at local parks. The 1.1 D is the perfect choice if you need a versatile bike with great components and technology.
The Traverse frame is double butted with Fuji's proprietary A2-SL aluminum frame. Double butting the tubes increases the stiffness used during acceleration and adds overall durability. The frame is outfitted with SR Suntour's NEX fork that features a hydraulic lockout. A suspension fork can work against you while climbing, so throw the lockout at a moment's notice and the fork will firm up for the best translation of power and efficiency.
The Traverse 1.1 Disc is equipped with Shimano Acera and Deore 9-speed components to accomplish smooth shifting and low maintenance. Acera and Deore have long been utilized for mountain bikes because of their durability and consistent performance. The Traverse also includes a Shimano Acera triple crankset to handle even the steepest of hills. As the name suggests, the Traverse 1.1 is outfitted with Hayes Dyno Sport hydraulic disc brakes. Disc brakes provide superior stopping power, especially in wet conditions, and brake on the surface of a rotor, instead of the wheel rim, thereby prolonging the life of your wheels.
It's important that the bike you love lasts. Fuji selected an Oval Concepts handlebar, stem and seatpost to provide you with comfort and confidence. A Vera Terra wheel set features Formula sealed disc hubs and Vera EOS 38c tires with Phalanx puncture resistance, because the last thing you want in the middle of a great ride is for it to stop due to a flat.
Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
2013 Fuji Traverse 1.1 Disc Sport Hybrid Bike
- bottom bracket:
- FSA, sealed cartridge bearing
- Hayes Dyno Sport hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor
- Shimano Acera,11-32T, 9-speed
- KMC X9, 9-speed
- Shimano Acera, 48/36/26T
- SR Suntour NEX w/ hydraulic lockout, 63mm travel
- A2-SL butted 6061, semi-integrated headtube, and water bottle mounts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Acera, 34.9mm
- Oval ergo paddle
- Oval 200M, alloy w/ 30mm rise, 31.8mm
- FSA, semi-integrated
- Hayes Dyno Sport hydraulic
- Alloy body w/ alloy cage
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore, 9-speed
- rear shock:
- Oval 300R
- Oval 200M, alloy, 31.6mm
- Shimano Acera, 9-speed
- Oval 300, 3D-forged alloy w/ 12 degree rise, 31.8mm
- Vera EOS, 700 x 38c, 30 tpi w/ Phanlanx PR
- Formula DC-73 sealed bearing front / Shimano M475 rear, 32H disc hubs w/ Vera Terra alloy rims quick-release
You May Also Like
- Fuji Traverse 1.1 D Sport Hybrid Bike - 2014 Our Price: $1,000.00 SALE: $999.99