Shimano SLX RD-M670 SGS Rear DerailleurThe SLX RD-M670 SGS features Shimano's low profile Shadow design with direct cable routing and has Dyna-Sys 10-speed specific cable-pull compatibility. The SGS model is the long cage version which allows for a 43 tooth total capacity.
A strong actuation spring is designed to avoid chainstay and obstacle contact. The wide link parallelogram design increases rigidity and performance. The RD-M670 also has a Top-Normal return spring optimized for Shimano RapidFire shifters.
- Two fluoric coated link pivot bushings minimize friction
- Aluminum and steel construction with 11-tooth pulleys
- Direct mount frame compatible allowing easier removal of rear wheel
Shimano SLX RD-M670 SGS Rear Derailleur
- DynaSys 10-speed mountain drivetrain
- Aluminum and steel
- max. cog:
- max. front difference:
- min. cog:
- spring type:
You May Also Like
- Shimano SLX RD-M675 SGS Rear Derailleur Our Price: $79.99
- Shimano Deore XT RD-M772-SGS Shadow Rear Derailleur Our Price: $99.99 SALE: $84.99
- Shimano XT RD-M786 SGS Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur Our Price: $99.99 SALE: $89.99