Shimano SLX RD-M675 SGS Rear DerailleurThe SLX RD-M675 SGS has all of the same great features of the RD-M670, including the low profile Shadow design and direct cable routing, but adds the highly lauded Shadow Plus Mech with a roller clutch.
The one-way clutch runs concentric with the rear derailleur cage pivot and its function is to prevent the chain from becoming slack between the cage and the chainring. The benefit of the Shadow Plus friction clutch is that rough terrain doesn't allow the chain to pull against the rear derailleur cage spring, so the chain stays taught and in control.
A strong actuation spring is designed to avoid chainstay and obstacle contact. The wide link parallelogram design increases rigidity and performance. The RD-M670 also has a Top-Normal return spring optimized for Shimano RapidFire shifters.
- Two fluoric coated link pivot bushings minimize friction
- Aluminum and steel construction with 11-tooth pulleys
- Direct mount frame compatible allowing easier removal of rear wheel
Shimano SLX RD-M675 SGS Rear Derailleur
- DynaSys 10-speed mountain drivetrain
- Aluminum and steel
- max. cog:
- max. front difference:
- min. cog:
- spring type:
You May Also Like
- Shimano Deore XT RD-M772-SGS Shadow Rear Derailleur Our Price: $99.99 SALE: $89.99
- Shimano XT RD-M786 GS Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur Our Price: $99.99
- Shimano XT RD-M786 SGS Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur Our Price: $99.99