Shimano SLX FD-M676-B Front Derailleur - 2x10SLX is Shimano's mid-range MTB group designed specifically for off-road riding. The distinct range of options within SLX allow you to tailor your components to your preferred off-road style, from XC through to All-Mountain.
The Shimano SLX FD-M676-B clamp-on front derailleur features a wide link design for increased stiffness and durability. The angled adjustment screws give easy access with a screw driver. Changed shape of the chain guides for an increased tire clearance. The Dual-Pull technology allows the shifting cable to be pulled from the top or from the bottom for the Shimano Dyna-Sys 2x10-speed drivetrain (double).
- Clamp-On mount
- Dual pull allows for either seat tube or bottom bracket cable routing
- Only compatible with 10-speed Dyna-Sys shifting components.
- For 2x10 drivetrains
- Steel, aluminum material
Shimano SLX FD-M676-B Front Derailleur - 2x10
- clamp diameter:
- 28.6mm, 31.8mm, 34.9mm
- 10-speed, 2x10
- Steel, aluminum
- max. chainring:
You May Also Like
- Shimano XT FD-M781 Down-Swing Front Derailleur Our Price: $54.99 SALE: $49.99
- Shimano XT FD-M780 Top-Swing Front Derailleur Our Price: $54.99 SALE: $49.99
- Shimano SLX FD-M670 Mountain Bike Front Derailleur 34.9 Our Price: $49.99 SALE: $39.99