2013 Diamondback Interval Elite Women's Road BikeThe all-new women's Diamondback Interval Elite takes all of the features that you know and love about your standard performance hybrid and integrates an aero position clip-on bar for maximum aero dynamics with options for more comfortable positions. Add that to the Interval Elite butted 7005 alloy performance hybrid geometry frame with formed top tube, integrated head tube, and DBR AERO Performance Carbon fork and you've got yourself one fast machine.
Shimano Tiagra 10-speed shifters, 105 derailleurs and cassette plus an FSA Vero Compact N10 crankset with 50 and 34-tooth rings give you a standup drivetrain that is worthy of any competition. Equation 700c aero deep dish rims laced to 20 and 24 hole alloy hubs add a sleek, lightweight and aerodynamic wheelset to the mix. Tektro Rx5 Mini V brakes with cartridge pads are controlled by Tektro ML730 2 finger brake levers with reach adjust for maximum stopping power.
A DB Performance soft nose, hybrid gel saddle mounted to an alloy micro adjust 27.2mm post offers an exceptionally comfortable yet performance base for riding. A DBR oversized flat bar road and 3D forged stem are a great start to the cockpit... and the cockpit is where things really start to spice up.
Unique to the Interval is the aero position clip-on bar. Found more often on high end tri bikes, the aero bars offer you numerous riding positions allowing you to streamline your body position on a bike. Not a fan of the bars on casual rides, take them right off. One bolt - it's that simple.
- Interval Elite Butted 7005 Alloy Performance Hybrid Geometry Frame
- DBR AERO Performance Carbon fork
- Shimano 105 drivetrain with Tiagra flatbar shifters
- Ergo 3D multi-position grips and aerobars
2013 Diamondback Interval Elite Women's Road Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Sealed Cartridge
- Tektro Rx5 Mini V brakes w/cartridge pads
- Shimano CS-4600 Tiagra 10spd (12-30t)
- FSA CN910 10spd
- FSA VERO Compact N10 50,34t 10spd rings
- DBR AERO Performance Carbon, Alloy Steerer
- Interval Elite Butted 7005 Alloy Performance Hybrid Geometry Frame, Formed Top Tube, w/Intgrated Headtube
- front derailleur:
- Shimano 105, 31.8
- Ergo 3D multi-position grip
- DBR Flat Bar Road 31.8
- Integrated FSA Drop-in ACB upper, Zero Stack lower internal cup and cartridge bearing, 1 1/8"
- Tektro ML730 2 finger w/reach adjust
- Wellgo Road w/Toe Clip and Strap
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano 105 10spd
- DB Performance soft nose, Hybrid w/ Gel
- Alloy Micro Adjust 27.2mm
- Shimano Tiagra Flat Bar 10spd Rapid fire shifters
- DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- Kenda Kontender 700x23c
- 20h frt / 24h rear EQUATION AERO DEEP Section