2013 Diamondback Podium 5 Road BikeThe Diamondback Podium 5 is designed to accommodate the rider looking for incredible performance and comfort. A Shimano 105 drivetrain provides the firepower and an FSA Gossamer Cranks add stiffness and torque. Easton Road wheels add longevity and many miles of hassle-free maintenance.
All of the components are outfitted to a DBR Monocoque Competition Road Frame featuring AMMP Carbon Technology, internal cable routing, carbon drop outs, with a tapered headtube, and Press-Fit 30 BB. The frame is Di2 Compatible should you wish to upgrade further down the road. Along with this comes the partner in crime: a DBR AMMP Carbon Competition Road Fork, with carbon drop outs, a tapered carbon steerer tube, and their proprietary CFT Continuous Fiber Technology.
The features are many, but the result is worth it:
- Continuous Fiber -- Diamondback's Continuous Fiber Technology uses full-length carbon strands to manufacture the fork that extend from the top of the steer tube to the bottom of the drop outs. Using that same AMMP technology employed in the Podium frame, they've created one of the stiffest forks available. With a lower integrated crown race that's completely carbon, they've eliminated the need for a separate aluminum race. This makes the overall system lighter, stronger and more responsive.
- Tapered Head Tube -- 1.5 Tapered head tube provides front end torsional stiffness for precise steering and control.
- Compliant Stays -- Seat tube and seat stays are designed to work together to produce an optimally compliant ride.
- Pressfit 30 --An oversized BB shell coupled with a larger down tube and chain stays provides increased rigidity for out-of-the saddle-sprinting, maximum acceleration, and optimal efficiency.
- Closed Circuit Cabling -- Closed Circuit Cable routing provides a clean, uncluttered, and sleek finish to the frame.
- Carbon Replaceable Front Derailleur Hanger -- lightweight and easy to mount in the correct position.
The Podium 5 Carbon Monocoque Competition Road bike is a bike that can ride with the best of them. It shares the same geometry as the Podium 7 AMMP SL frame. It is not only light, stiff and strong, but easy to steer and comfortable over the course of a long ride as well.
- Diamondback DBR AMMP Carbon Technology, Specific Modulous, Monocoque Competition Road Frame
- DBR Carbon Competition Road Fork with Carbon Drop outs and a Tapered Carbon steerer tube
- Shimano 105 10-speed drivetrain
- Easton Road Clincher Wheels
2013 Diamondback Podium 5 Road Bike
- bottom bracket:
- PRESS FIT 30
- Tektro R540 dual pivot
- Shimano CS-4600 10spd (11-25t)
- FSA CN910 10spd
- FSA Gossamer PF30 53,39t
- DBR AMMP Carbon Competition Road Fork, Carbon Drop outs, w/Taper Carbon steerer tube, CFT Contiunuous Fiber Technology
- DBR AMMP Carbon Technology, Specific Modulous, Monocoque Competition Road Frame, internal cable routing, Carbon Drop outs, w/Taper headtube, Press-Fit 30 BB, Di2 Compatible
- front derailleur:
- Shimano 105, Braze-on
- DBR Race tape w/Gel
- DBR Drop Bar Road 31.8
- FSA No.42 , Sealed ACB for Taper Headtube
- Shimano 105 Dual Control 10spd
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano 105 10spd
- DBR Competition Road with NiCro Rails
- DBR Performance Post, Alloy Micro Adjust, 27.2mm
- Shimano 105 Dual Control 10spd
- DBR 3D forged, +/-7 degree, 31.8
- Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
- Easton Road 20h 21mm frt / 24h rr
You May Also Like
- 2014 Scattante CFR Race Road Bike - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,599.99 SALE: $1,899.99
- 2013 Kestrel 4000 Pro SL 105 Triathlon Road Bike Our Price: $2,200.00 SALE: $1,649.99
- 2013 Fuji SST 2.0 LE Road Bike - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $3,449.99 SALE: $1,899.00