2013 Diamondback Recoil Pro 29er Full Suspension Mountain BikeThe Diamondback Recoil Pro has performance tuned components outfitted to a rock-solid full suspension frame for miles of competent cross country performance. Shimano, Rock Shox and WTB are brands well recognized for their high level of performance and overall durability, making the DB Recoil Pro a great choice for the trail.
The 6061 T-6 Aluminum Trail frame sporting 4" of travel via the Rock Shox Monarch R air rear shock. The frame uses a machine formed top tube and a butted and formed down tube sharing tubing. It uses a sealed cartridge bearing pivot and is built around an optimized single pivot design, which is the simplest type of rear suspension, because there are fewer moving parts. It consists of a pivot just above the bottom bracket, slightly up on the down tube and a single swing-arm to the rear axle. Being that the rear triangle directly attaches to the rear shock, the shock has a more linear spring rate and offers good small bump compliance.
A Rock Shox Recon Silver 29 fork is indisputably cross country performance ready. This fork features 100mm of travel, rebound dampening adjust and a turnkey lock out for custom tuning to each trail. The lockout allows the rider to limit the travel to enhance your climbing experience. The Shimano SL-M430 Rapidfire 9-speed shifters control an Alivio front and a Deore rear derailleur for smooth climbs and descents. The Shimano M395 Hydraulic Disc brakes with 6" rotors react quickly in poor weather and the Weinmann SL-7 Doublewall wheel set provides a tough and stable platform for your bike to roll on.
Diamondback's signature alloy AL6061 Ahead stem and SL318b oversized Mid Rise handlebar create the perfect cock pit while the SL309p Alloy Micro Adjust 30.9mm post and WTB Volt Sport saddle ensure that you can pedal all day long.
- DB Recoil 6061 T-6 Aluminum Trail frame with 4" of rear travel
- RockShox Recon Silver 29, Solo Air, external rebound damping adjust and turnkey lockout
- Shimano Alivio/Deore 27-speed drivetrain
- Shimano M395 Hydraulic Disc brakes
2013 Diamondback Recoil Pro 29er Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- bottom bracket:
- Shimano BB-ES25 w/Octalink spindle
- Shimano M395 Hydrualic Disc w/ 6" Rotors
- Shimano HG30 9spd Cassette (11-34t)
- Shimano FCM-521, Hollow Tech, 9spd Octalink w/replacable rings, 22/32/44t
- RockShox Recon Silver 29, Solo Air, external rebound adj. w/turnkey lockout
- DB Recoil 6061 T-6 Aluminum Trail w/ 4" travel, Optimized Single Pivot, Machine Formed Top Tube, Butted / Formed Down Tube, Sealed Cartridge Bearing Pivot, replaceable hanger
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Altus dual pull, top swing, 34.9
- DB4L 135mm Kraton
- DB SL318b Oversize 31.8mm Mid Rise
- Zero Stack Ahead 1 1/8"
- Shimano M395 Hydrualic w/ reach Adjust
- DB Sound Alloy w/ molded traction pins
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Deore SGS 9spd
- rear shock:
- RockShox Monarch R, Air Spring, 190x51mm w/ external rebound, and lockout.
- WTB VOLT Comp
- DB SL309p Alloy Micro Adjust 30.9mm
- Shimano SL-M430 Alivio 9spd Rapidfire
- DB 3D Forged 7° 31.8mm
- WTB Wolverine Comp 29x2.2
- 32h Weinmann SL-7 M-Series Doublewall
You May Also Like
- 2013 GT Sensor 3.0 Mountain Bike - U.S. Exclusive Our Price: $1,999.99 SALE: $1,499.99