SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING and ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Scattante Americano Single-Speed City Bike - 2014Perfectly simple and suited for the rider that wants easy maintenance with a touch of style. The 2013 Scattante Americano singlespeed bike craves stop-and-go traffic, trips to the café or local pub scene. It has one speed for the one way street.
Singlespeed bikes continue to garner excitement. The Americano, with its dash of faux-leather bar tape and saddle, is meant to be made your own. Add fenders, colored tires or change the gear configuration without difficulty. It's also popular to litter your bike with stickers and gadgets. It features a classic handlebar shape for excellent steering and platform pedals to hop on and off with ease.
The Americano is made from a durable hi-ten steel. Steel, which has a long history in cycling as a frame material, is frequently selected for its vibration dampening quality. The less you feel the road, the longer your muscles will perform and the smoother your bike will steer. The Americano has a 40cm wide bar; wide enough to allow for easy breathing and better handling, but narrow enough to navigate any urban environment. 700c 36-spoke wheels are laced with strong 14-gauge spokes. The Kenda tires have a water-shedding sidewall tread, a 28 width for comfort and stability, while still retaining low rolling resistance for easy pedaling. A comfortable steel railed Velo saddle and Eva bar tape are the perfect match for relaxed rides, no matter your destination.
- Hi-Ten Steel frame and fork with horizontal dropouts for easy on and off wheel changes.
- Faux-leather stylish accents add a touch of class and sophistication
- 42x16 gearing is versatile enough for the city or short trip to the coffee house
- Tektro mono-pivot road brakes provide ample stopping power
Scattante Americano Single-Speed City Bike - 2014
- bottom bracket:
- Alloy Road
- KMC Z410A 1/2"*1/8"
- Single speed track crank, 1/8"x 42T chainring
- Steel, threadless
- Track Frame, Hi-Ten Steel, horizontal dropouts, 1 1/8" headtube
- front derailleur:
- Eva, synthetic
- Alloy, 400mm width, 25.4mm clamp
- 1 1/8" Threadless
- Tektro RL-570
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Velo, steel rails
- Alloy, 27.2x300MM
- Alloy, 4-bolt face plate, 25.4mm clamp
- Kenda K-176, 700x28
- 700C, 14 gauge spokes, 36 hole rims