SRAM X9 10-Speed Rear DerailleurThe SRAM X9 rear derailleur utilizes the same Direct Route cable technology and 1:1 actuation ratio as the XO version. The result is crisp, seamless shifting every time. No cable friction? No problems. Less cable travel and derailleur movement? No question you'll hit your shifts coming in and out of tight trail conditions without mechanical error.
The light weight 204 gram SRAM X9 10-speed rear derailleur provides flawless delivery when you need it most.
- SRAM Exact Actuation for precise and dependable 10-speed performance. It helps to simplify and stabilize the uneasy act of balancing rear derailleur hanger design, tight cog spacing and exact cable tension.
- A carbon and alloy cage makes it light and tough - 204 grams for medium cage
- 2 cage lengths available - Medium for 2X10 and Long for 3X10
SRAM X9 10-Speed Rear Derailleur
- Medium: 35T, Long: 47T
- 10-speed only
- Aluminum alloy links and forged B-knuckle, High Strength Grilon P-knuckle, sealed cartridge bearing upper pulley, Aluminum long/medium cage/composit short cage
- max. cog:
- 36 tooth
- max. front difference:
- min. cog:
- 11 tooth
- spring type:
- Top Normal
- 204 grams (medium)
You May Also Like
- Shimano XT RD-M786 SGS Shadow Plus Rear Derailleur Our Price: $139.99 SALE: $119.99