SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 15% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Take an Extra 15% Off is valid 12/26/14 - 12/28/14 only. Discount taken off lowest marked price and is applied in cart - no coupon code needed. Offer excludes bikes and frames and is valid on select items only. Due to manufacturer restrictions, some brands/items are not eligible to receive this offer; visit Terms and Conditions page for details. Not valid on sales tax or shipping and handling and cannot be combined with any other coupon. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are subject to change.
Bern Nina Girls HelmetKids can be crazy when it comes to activity -- biking, skateboarding, skiing, pretending to be a superhero, and on and on. That's why Bern developed helmets like the Nina. Tough, PVC shell is fused with liquid-injected, high-impact foam to protect their noggins from accidental blows. Curved vents keep their head cool while the detachable visor keeps them looking cool. Sink Fit design fits lower for better protection and accommodates sunglasses or goggles.
- Lightweight PVC shell is constructed with a tapered edge and a seamless finish for an excellent strength to weight ratio
- Liquid-injected, Zip Mold hard foam maximizes impact protection and is engineered to create a thinner, lighter and lower profile helmet
- 7 ventilation holes provide balanced airflow
- Comfortable molded channels adapt to eyewear or sunglasses
- 2 goggle clip locations for a custom fit
- Removable visor offers eye protection and a cool look
- Sink Fit is Bern's trademark deep, low-profile fit and feel for balanced protection
- Adjustable chin strap for a personalized fit
- Snap-in clip system accommodates a variety of interchangeable cold and warm weather liners for all-season use (liners not included)
- Zip Mold complies with ASTM F 2040 for snow and ski, CPSC and EN 1078 for bike and skate
Bern Nina Girls Helmet
- retention system:
- Adjustable Chin Strap