SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Select Mavic Purchase See details
Mavic Ksyrium SL S Front Road Wheel 2013The all-new Mavic Ksyrium SL S road wheels supply exceptional reliability and overall performance. The Ksyrium SL is easily one of the most proven models on the market and the latest version, the SL S, features the best of Mavic's latest technologies, as well as an Yksion Pro GripLink tire.
Mavic starts with extra-light ISM 3D and Maxtal rims which are four times more resistant to fatigue stress. Zicral spokes are chosen for a higher stiffness to weight ratio and laced radially for better energy transmission while climbing. Mavic's crème de la crème QRM+ double sealed cartridge bearings with tight tolerances are used for high rolling efficiency.
The Yksion Pro GripLink tire is specifically designed for the front wheel. It has a sticky compound and a specific tread pattern to hold the ground in any weather conditions. It has a supple 120 TPI nylon casing and a Kevlar breaker for optimized puncture and cut resistance.
Low inertia, light weight and incomparable responsiveness represent tried-and-true consistent Mavic design, and make the Mavic Ksyrium SL S Front Road Wheel one of the best wheels in the industry.
- Extralight ISM 3D, Maxtal Alloy rims
- Yksion Pro tire with GripLink
- Double Butted Zicral spokes
- Front wheel and tire only
- Weights: front wheel: 605 grams; front wheel with tire: 875 grams; pair of wheels with tires: 1935 grams
Mavic Ksyrium SL S Front Road Wheel 2013
- accessories included:
- Front oversize carbon with aluminum flanges, QRM+ bearings
- lacing pattern:
- rim height:
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- tire size:
- 700c (19 to 32 recommended width)
- tire type:
- front wheel: 605 grams; front wheel with tire: 875 grams; pair of wheels with tires: 1935 grams
You May Also Like
- Mavic Ksyrium SL S Rear Road Wheel 2013 Our Price: $609.99