Mavic Crossmax SLR 29 Mountain WheelsetFast and light and now in size 29". The Crossmax SLR wheelset is renowned for remarkable durability given it's lightweight cross country design. The dynamic 29er version offers the latest is Mavic technology and weighs only 1620 grams per set.
The Mavic Crossmax SLR 29's rims feature ISM 3D technology which provides lower inertia and results in instant and effortless acceleration. Zicral spokes laced to Maxtal aluminum rims and aluminum hubs with QRM+ bearings provide a potent trail combination.
The Zicral spokes are laced according to Isopulse technology; radially on the drive side and crossed 2 on the non drive side in order to maximize drive side dish. This provides a better spoke tension balance between the left and right flanges. Higher stiffness means clearer energy transmission under load.
Crossmax dedicated research and design, coupled with World Cup racer feedback, ensures a superior system performance. The most dynamic Crossmax wheelset yet!
- Weighs only 1620 grams!
- Zicral spokes laced with Isopulse techonlogy for maximum energy transfer
- ISM 3D weight reduction
- Strong Maxtal aluminum rims
Mavic Crossmax SLR 29 Mountain Wheelset
- accessories included:
- Instruction manual
- disc compatible:
- Yes, 6-bolt
- lacing pattern:
- front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- rim width:
- 19mmm internal
- skewers included:
- Rear skewer only/front thru-axle not included, rear wheel hub plugs only
- 15x100, 10x135(standard QR axle plugs - rear hub only)
- spoke count:
- 20 front and rear
- Zicral, straight pull bladed
- 1620 grams, 755 front and 865 rear
- wheel size: