SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item, Discount Taken in Cart. See details
Markdown Madness: Event dates are 7/24/15 – 8/2/15 only. Online, percent discount is taken at checkout. Discounts apply only to specified categories and/ or brands as noted. All bikes and doorbusters priced as marked. Promotion excludes taxes, gift cards / eGift cards, Spin Doctor Services / Service Plans, Team Performance® memberships/renewals, paid training fees, bikes rental fees, and shipping & handling on web/phone orders. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply – visit Terms and Conditions for details. Offer is valid online at PerformanceBike.com (no coupon code needed) or by phone at 1-800-727-2453. Promotion cannot be combined with any other promotions & cannot be applied to previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks. Photographic, typographic and pricing errors are unintentional and subject to change.
Giro Air Attack Aero Road Helmet - Closeout!The new shape of speed can be found in the Giro Air Attack road helmet. Streamlined shell creates 12% less drag than the Aeon and 28% more cooling power than the Selector, thanks to the new Roc Loc Air fit system. Lightweight, aerodynamic-efficient design moves through the air with less resistance, giving you a boost of free speed. Revolutionary ventilation system with strategically placed vents and internal channels produce more energy for generating power, enhancing your overall efficiency. New Roc Loc Air fit system suspends the helmet just slightly off the top of your head, allowing air to pass freely in between the EPS and your head, for better fit, comfort and cooling. The choice of sprinters, break-away specialists, criterium and cyclocross racers, track athletes and triathletes, the Giro Air Attack sets the new standard in helmet design and performance.
- In-Mold construction reinforces the area around the vents and ribs, creating a one-piece exoskeleton, which allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable and better ventilated than traditional designs
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage is a polycarbonate skeleton fused throughout the helmet's impact absorbing EPS foam liner, which provides structural support, impact dispersion and penetration resistance
- 6 Wind Tunnel vents with internal channels thrust cool, fresh air over and around your head while forcing heat and stale air out
- Impact absorbing, antimicrobial X-Static padding offers unprecedented comfort odor absorption and moisture management
- Roc Loc Air fit system:
- Suspends the helmet slightly above the head, creating an optimized path for air to flow through the helmet
- Venturi effect increases efficiency of the vents and internal ventilation channels without creating drag
- Easily adjusts both fit tension and vertical position with a single hand
- Custom ultra-light buckle for weight saving
- Slimline webbing with retainer is ultra-light, won't twist and requires no adjustment
- Includes all-new waterslide graphics
- Certified CPSC
- Suggested Use: Road, Aero/Triathlon
Giro Air Attack Aero Road Helmet - Closeout!
- Black/Red (Red/Black), Titanium (Matte Titanium), White/Silver (White/Silver)
- retention system:
- Roc Loc Air
- Super Fit Sizing: S(20-21.75"), M(21.75-23.25"), L(23.25-24.75")
- 270g (medium)