Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Rear WheelThe 202 Zipp Firecrest Carbon Clinchers will force you to reevaluate where you can ride such a light pair of carbon wheels. Climbing, descending and all-out efforts are rewarded by the lightest clincher in the Firecrest lineup.
Firecrest rims have a near-constant width from brake track to spoke bed to improve aerodynamics and better control airflow. Zipp used Computational Fluid Dynamics software analysis to maximize aerodynamics and minimize wind-produced torque, resulting in a 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher that is faster and better handling than a classic road wheel. Their Firecrest rim shape improves stability by moving the wheel's center of pressure to sit almost directly over the steering axis, where wind-produced steering torque has a minimal effect.
The Carbon Clincher technology features Zipp's exclusive resin, based on materials used in motorsports braking systems, which effectively tolerates the incredible spikes in heat caused by braking to provide you with reliability and stopping power. Combined with the Tangente Platinum brake pads, you have unmatched performance.
- Firecrest rim shape and Carbon Clincher technology form the foundation of the new 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher
- Compatible with cassettes of up to 11-speed to work with all modern drivetrains
- 1375 grams per set
- 200 gram 188 hub features contact seals that are effectively water-tight
Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Rear Wheel
- accessories included:
- SRAM Compatible, Shimano 10 and 11 speed compatible
- Zipp 188
- lacing pattern:
- rim height:
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- tire size:
- tire type:
- 750 grams
You May Also Like
- Reynolds Assault Limited Clincher Road Wheelset - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,749.99 SALE: $1,099.99