SPECIAL OFFERSee details
SRAM XX1 GXP CrankDeveloped for maximum chain control, each tooth's thickness is precisely CNC-machined to support the chain's inner and outer links perfectly. Additional chain rings (items 50-0679 and 50-0682) allow you to tune your gear range and match your terrain, wheel size and riding style.
Each X-Sync chain ring fits a single, universal spider, allowing you to change rings without removing the lightweight carbon crank arm. New tooth profile alternates thickness by inner and outer links, providing maximum chain control.
- Choose a Narrow or Wide Q-Factor. The Q-Factor determines how far apart your feet will be when pedaling. The narrower the Q-Factor, the closer your feet are to each other. This customization allows you to choose a crank based on your personal body geometry.
- GXP Gutter Seal design cuts friction and weight, while improving durability and both feel and balance.
- Carbon arms with forged aluminum spider
- New spider design allows for easier ring changes
- CNC-machined ring to be exactly in sync with the XX1 chain
- Weight with BB approximately a scant 650 grams
- 175mm Arm Length
SRAM XX1 GXP Crank
- bb - compatibility:
- 175mm arms
- Carbon arms, CNC-machined ring
- ring material:
- CNC-machined aluminum
- 650 grams (with BB)