SRAM XX1 11-Speed Grip ShifterSRAM XX1 was built with a dedicated 1x drive train philosophy, making it simpler, lighter and more durable than any other. Driven by a cutting-edge, single-ring carbon crank and seamless component integration, like the the XX1 Grip Shift , SRAM 1x drive train delivers flawless chain management and faster more precise shifting. Each component is designed synergistically with the others and represents a culmination of great mountain bike technology and design.
The XX1 Grip Shift features SRAM 1x11 X-Actuation for precise and dependable 11-speed performance. Developed specifically for SRAM XX1, X-Actuation keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire 10-42-tooth cassette. Speed Metal index shifting keeps shifting crisp and precise.
Once the shifter and grip interlock securely, forged aluminum clamps on either end reinforce the assembly by locking tightly to the handlebar. Three rolls of ball bearings, which SRAM calls Rolling Thunder, provide zero friction or play, reducing the force needed to shift and promoting long term performance under any weather conditions.
- SRAM 1x11 X-Actuation for precise and dependable 11-speed performance
- Speed Metal index shifting
- Rolling Thunder ball bearing technology
- Carbon cover
- Full Gore Ride-On cable system
SRAM XX1 11-Speed Grip Shifter
You May Also Like
- SRAM X0 2x10 Grip Shifters Our Price: $224.99
- Shimano XTR SL-M980 RapidFire Plus 10-Speed Shift Levers Our Price: $249.99 SALE: $199.99