SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on Outlet Clothing, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 20% Off The Lowest Marked Price on Outlet Clothing - Offer valid on Outlet Clothing Category Items as marked on Performancebike.com. Discount is reflected in the cart. Offer is valid by phone and online only. Offer is not valid in Performance Bicycle retail stores. Offer is not combinable with any other offers or coupons. Offer valid 03/11/14 Only. Offer not valid on previous purchases. Sorry, no rain checks.
Giro Empire Road ShoesDeveloped for Taylor Phinney to race at the 2012 Giro d'Italia and Olympic Games, the Empire road shoes bring retro style to the 21st century with a classic lace-up design and a minimalist look. Modern features include the Easton EC90 unidirectional carbon outsole that delivers maximum power transfer at a minimal weight. One-piece Teijin upper, SuperNatural Fit footbed, adjustable arch support, and injection-molded heel cup keeps the foot secure and stable during sprints and TT's. Lace retention system fits snugly and keeps laces out of harm's way.
- Easton EC90 unidirectional carbon outsole is optimized for weight-savings, vibration-damping, stiffness and power transfer
- Precision Fit last hugs the foot closely without binding, crowding or discomfort
- One-piece Teijin microfiber upper is durable, supple and breathable; resists moisture, stretching and discoloration; and conforms to the foot like a glove
- SuperNatural Fit Kit combines a cycling-specific footbed with an adjustable arch support kit to enhance fit and pedaling efficiency
- X-Static antimicrobial fiber footbed construction blends comfortable cushioning with effective moisture management
- Injection-molded heel cup stabilizes the heel for maximum output
- Lace retention system prevents laces from getting caught in the drivetrain
Giro Empire Road Shoes
- cleat compatibility:
- material (sole/upper):
- Carbon; Teijin Microfiber
- 450g/pair (size 42.5)