SPECIAL OFFERTake An Extra 20% Off This Item! Discount Taken In Cart. See details
Extra 20% Off On All Orders $50+: Valid 7/3/15 – 7/5/15 only. Minimum purchase amount of $49, prior to subtotal, required to qualify for offer. No coupon code is required to receive offer online or by phone. Online, discount is reflected in cart. Extra 20% off is not valid on bikes, Team Performance memberships or renewals, gift cards, Spin Doctor Services or Service Plans, previous purchases, shipping or sales tax. Some brand and/or item exclusions may apply to this promotion – visit Terms and Conditions for details. All bikes priced as marked. Offer cannot be combined with any other coupon.
2014 SIDI Drako MTB Shoes - CloseoutThe Drako is the next evolution of SIDI's top-level MTB shoes. New Drako Carbon SRS Sole is engineered for high-performance, high-mileage cyclists who demand rigid soles which don't compromise circulation, but guarantee excellent comfort and power transfer. Sole Replacement System allows worn-out tread blocks to be replaced without having to shell money for a new pair of shoes. All Lorica upper features easy-adjust Tecno 3 buckles for even pressure distribution across the entire foot, maximizing fit and energy efficiency. Tested by SIDI athletes Julien Absalon and Nino Schurter, and weighing in at 100g less than the legendary Dragon 3, the all-new Drako is your most powerful pedaling companion for rippin' up the trails.
- Drako Carbon SRS Sole:
- Saves 100g compared with the world championship-winning Dragon 3
- Pure carbon sole with grippy, replaceable tread blocks in toe and heel
- Slight flex in the toe for a smoother, more natural running gait without compromising pedaling stiffness and power transfer
- Small amount of engineered flex improves pedaling comfort and biomechanical efficiency by relieving plantar tendon strain
- Exclusive replaceable cleat wear plate for perfect shoe-to-pedal interface throughout the life of the shoe**
- Lorica microfiber upper is water-repellent, quick-drying, breathable and abrasion-resistant
- Comfort Fit insoles with a thin layer of memory foam for lightweight support and antibacterial protection
- Integrated Rubber Toe Guard shields the toes from bumps and scrapes
- SIDI Heel Cup stabilizes and supports the heel to reduce slippage and increase power transfer
- Adjustable Heel Retention Device adjusts the fit around the top of the heel cup to eliminate heel lift during the pedal stroke
- Adjustable Soft Instep Closure System and padded tongue eliminates pressure points
- Tecno 3 buckles independently adjust fit across the forefoot and toe
- **Most Dual-Retention Bar type MTB pedal manufacturers (such as Crank Brothers and LOOK) recommend using a reinforcement plate between the cleat and the shoe in order to prevent damage to the sole. The Drako cleat wear plate can be replaced in case of damage from the pedal system, so using a reinforcement plate is optional.
2014 SIDI Drako MTB Shoes - Closeout
- cleat compatibility:
- Tecno 3 Buckles
- material (sole/upper):
- Carbon; Lorica
- toe spikes:
- Compatible (Not Included)