SPECIAL OFFERTOTALLY FREE SHIPPING On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase See details
Totally Free Shipping Upgrade On Your ENTIRE ORDER With Any Park Tool Purchase. Shipping waived in cart. Free Shipping Offer applies to standard shipping only. Oversized and overweight item charges are waived. Purchase of any Garmin Brand Item is required for Free Shipping. Shipping promotion valid on U.S. orders only. Online Only. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer valid beginning 10/01/14.
Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup PressThe Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup Press accurately aligns and presses 1", 1 1/8" and 1.5" headset cups. It also presses bearing cups and cartridge bearings into one-piece bottom bracket shells. Holds fixed cup wrenches firmly in place when removing or installing drive side (fixed) cuffs from threaded, adjustable-type bottom brackets.
- Aligns and presses 1", 1 1/8" and 1.5" headset cups and races
- Quick-release design for fast tool installation and removal
- Extra long (11.8") handles for superior leverage
- Stepped bushings for precise cup alignment
- Distance from plate to plate when fully extended is 12.5"
Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup Press