Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup PressThe Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup Press accurately aligns and presses 1", 1 1/8" and 1.5" headset cups. It also presses bearing cups and cartridge bearings into one-piece bottom bracket shells. Holds fixed cup wrenches firmly in place when removing or installing drive side (fixed) cuffs from threaded, adjustable-type bottom brackets.
- Aligns and presses 1", 1 1/8" and 1.5" headset cups and races
- Quick-release design for fast tool installation and removal
- Extra long (11.8") handles for superior leverage
- Stepped bushings for precise cup alignment
- Distance from plate to plate when fully extended is 12.5"
Park Tool HHP-2 Bearing Cup Press