DT Swiss XM 1650 Front Mountain Wheel - 15mm TAVersatility and reliability are as important as weight and comfort. The XM series is designed for the rider that wants to do it all. The DT Swiss XM 1650 wheel utilizes high-end star ratchet hubs, 26mm wide rims and aero spokes.
It features the patented DT Swiss ratchet freehub system which utilizes precise star ratchets, guarantees an extremely high load capacity and reliability. The "no tool concept" of this system allows for easy and routine maintenance. Double butted and bladed spokes offer improved aerodynamics and elasticity.
This is the 15mm thru axle front wheel only.
- No special tools needed for routine maintenance.
- Center lock rotor mounting system licensed by Shimano
- Double butted spokes are thinner in the center than at each end due to DT Swiss' unique cold forging technology which reduces the diameter of the spoke for better strength to weight performance with improved elasticity. Only the cold forging process assures the highest mechanical quality.
- A precise sleeve connects the profile. This guarantees optimal stabilization in all directions. This is the best alternative to SBWT welded rims.
DT Swiss XM 1650 Front Mountain Wheel - 15mm TA
- accessories included:
- Rim tape, center lock adaptor, manual
- disc compatible:
- lacing pattern:
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- bladed and double butted
- 715 grams
- wheel size: