DT Swiss XM 1650 Rear Mountain WheelThe DT Swiss XM 1650 rear wheel features the patented DT Swiss ratchet freehub system which utilizes precise star ratchets, guarantees an extremely high load capacity and reliability. The "no tool concept" of this system allows for easy and routine maintenance. Double butted and bladed spokes offer improved aerodynamics and elasticity.
Versatility and reliability are as important as weight and comfort. The XM series is designed for the rider that wants to do it all. The DT Swiss XM 1650 rear wheel with center lock rotor mounting, 26mm wide rims and aero spokes is the perfect all-mountain choice.
This is the standard 10x135 rear wheel only.
- No special tools needed for routine maintenance.
- Center lock rotor mounting system licensed by Shimano
- Double butted spokes are thinner in the center than at each end due to DT Swiss' unique cold forging technology which reduces the diameter of the spoke for better strength to weight performance with improved elasticity. Only the cold forging process assures the highest mechanical quality.
- A precise sleeve connects the profile. This guarantees optimal stabilization in all directions. This is the best alternative to SBWT welded rims.
DT Swiss XM 1650 Rear Mountain Wheel
- accessories included:
- Rim tape, center lock adaptor, manual
- disc compatible:
- lacing pattern:
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- bladed and double butted
- 830 grams
- wheel size: