SPECIAL OFFER12 Days of Deals! Today, Take an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on Shoes and Pedals, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on Shoes and Pedals. Discount is reflected in cart. Purchase of Shoe or Pedal is required for discount to apply. Offers are not combinable with each other or other coupons. This offer excludes Avid brand, Castelli brand, CatEye brand, Dakine brand, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition, Kinetic brand, Mavic Inc brand, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Twin Six brand, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, Select Bell, Blackburn, Cateye, Giro, Easton and Louis Garneau Items, e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change. Offer valid 12/10/13 Only. Sorry, No Rain checks.
Shimano SH-R315 Road ShoesShimano's Custom-Fit technology is designed for Pro Tour racers who demand maximum stability and power transfer, plus the comfort to endure six-hour stages. And now it's available to you in their SH-R315 road shoes. Heat moldable, Custom-Fit insoles achieve the perfect combination of fit, comfort and energy transfer, so you can really power up the climbs. Hollow channel, weaved carbon/composite sole is lightweight, ultra-rigid and is anatomically fitted to your foot for a super efficient pedal stroke. Sleek upper with low-profile buckles and straps enhance aerodynamics, air intake/exhaust system cools your feet, and monocoque cup increases heel hold.
- Custom-Fit insoles feature an ergonomic, heat moldable base with a rigid, high-density EVA support structure that provides instant support, comfort and stability
- Lightweight carbon composite sole transfers power directly to the pedals
- Hollow Channel sole construction is lightweight, strong and ultra-rigid
- Curved, anatomical last for natural shoe-to-foot interface
- Rovenica synthetic leather combines lightweight strength and suppleness with outstanding durability, abrasion-resistance and shape retentiveness
- 3D moisture control mesh upper has excellent elasticity, high memory and is extremely breathable
- Integrated air intake and exhaust system keeps feet dry and fresh
- Monocoque heel cup improves ergonomics for better heel hold and stability
- Anti-slip heel lining knitted with metal fibers prevents heel lift
- Dual offset straps relieve pressure points
- Low-profile, micro-adjust buckle for a custom fit
- Best matched with Shimano Dura-Ace PD-7900 Pedals
- Performance Bicycle retail stores do not have the ability to heat mold shoes for customers.
Shimano SH-R315 Road Shoes
- cleat compatibility:
- 1 Ratchet/2 Velcro
- material (sole/upper):
- Carbon Composite; Rovenica Synthetic Leather/Mesh
- 523g (size 40)