SPECIAL OFFERTake 20% Off Lowest Marked Price on This Item, Discount Taken In Cart See details
Take 20% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 11/26/14 - 11/30/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Shimano SH-R315 Road ShoesShimano's Custom-Fit technology is designed for Pro Tour racers who demand maximum stability and power transfer, plus the comfort to endure six-hour stages. And now it's available to you in their SH-R315 road shoes. Heat moldable, Custom-Fit insoles achieve the perfect combination of fit, comfort and energy transfer, so you can really power up the climbs. Hollow channel, weaved carbon/composite sole is lightweight, ultra-rigid and is anatomically fitted to your foot for a super efficient pedal stroke. Sleek upper with low-profile buckles and straps enhance aerodynamics, air intake/exhaust system cools your feet, and monocoque cup increases heel hold.
- Custom-Fit insoles feature an ergonomic, heat moldable base with a rigid, high-density EVA support structure that provides instant support, comfort and stability
- Lightweight carbon composite sole transfers power directly to the pedals
- Hollow Channel sole construction is lightweight, strong and ultra-rigid
- Curved, anatomical last for natural shoe-to-foot interface
- Rovenica synthetic leather combines lightweight strength and suppleness with outstanding durability, abrasion-resistance and shape retentiveness
- 3D moisture control mesh upper has excellent elasticity, high memory and is extremely breathable
- Integrated air intake and exhaust system keeps feet dry and fresh
- Monocoque heel cup improves ergonomics for better heel hold and stability
- Anti-slip heel lining knitted with metal fibers prevents heel lift
- Dual offset straps relieve pressure points
- Low-profile, micro-adjust buckle for a custom fit
- Best matched with Shimano Dura-Ace PD-7900 Pedals
- Performance Bicycle retail stores do not have the ability to heat mold shoes for customers.
Shimano SH-R315 Road Shoes
- cleat compatibility:
- 1 Ratchet/2 Velcro
- material (sole/upper):
- Carbon Composite; Rovenica Synthetic Leather/Mesh
- 523g (size 40)