SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Take an Extra 20% Off. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 9/19/14 - 9/21/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stans, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Kinetic inRide Watt MeterWant the benefits of a wattage-based training program? Then check out the Kinetic inRide Watt Meter. This watt meter pairs a heart rate monitor and power sensor pod with the new Kinetic inRide iPhone App* to measure wattage with any Kinetic fluid trainer. How? By using the Bluetooth Smart communication protocol from your iPhone 4S or iPad 3 -- it's that easy. Highly accurate power curve allows precise wattage readings at exact speeds, Firmware in the inRide Sensor Pod measures speed and cadence at the tire, translating it to wattage, and finally, that data and the heart rate data are collected and displayed on your paired iPhone or iPad. Upload your Postworkout file to a favorite website or email files to a remote coach. The Kinetic inRide is an essential tool for amateur and pro-level cyclists.
- Kinetic inRide sensor and Heart Rate Monitor pairs with iPhone 4S using Bluetooth Smart protocols, eliminating need for additional dongles
- Kinetic inRide sensor transmits power, cadence, speed and distance
- Power data includes: TSS, nPower, iFactor, mean maximal power* and time-in-power zones
- 5 different data screens let you focus on wattage or heart rate
- Personalized power and heart rate zone info based on rider lactate threshold or maximum heart rate
- Auto-calculated wattage and heart rate zones show current, average and maximum heart rate and total time spent in each training zone during workout
- Calorie burn tracks energy expenditure when you configure user data, including age, weight and height
- Auto coast-down calibration accurately sets wattage for varying tire pressure and trainer roller tension
- Tracks lap splits
- Ride History logs results from your entire workout history, organized by date in the history tab.
- Upload workouts to popular training and workout-sharing web sites
- Email data in .pwx, .tcx, .csv, .gpx, or.wf files for upload and analysis anywhere
- Audio announcements include: distance, time, pace, calories burned, heart rate zone and more at regular distance or time intervals for motivated workouts
- Music-player control screen to access library
- Kinetic inRide only compatible with Kinetic fluid resistance trainers and is backwards compatible with all current models, including the Road Machine, Rock and Roll and Pro Trainer
- Easy installation -- just stick sensor to back of resistance unit as instructed, insert plug and magnet into hole in roller, install Kinetic inRide app, configure rider data and get rolling
- User can choose any iPhone case and bike mount system (not included with inRide)
- Works with iPhone 4s and iPad 3 only (not iPad app)
- Kinetic inRide sensor
- Kinetic inRide Heart Rate Monitor
- Trainer roller magnet
- Kinetic inRide iPhone App (free at Apple App Store)
- 2-year warranty
- iPhone and case and bike mount not included
- *TSS, nPower, iFactor, and Mean Maximal Power are in-demand power meter measurement functions as defined by Hunter Allen and Andrew Coggan in their book: Training and Racing with a Power Meter (2nd Edition).
Kinetic inRide Watt Meter
- iPhone 4S and iPad 3 only (not iPad app); Kinetic Fluid Trainers and all current Kinetic Fluid Trainers including: Road Machine, Rock And Roll and Pro