Forté CR720 Carbon Riser HandlebarHandlebars are often overlooked as a key component to getting out of the bike exactly what you put in. As one of only three critical touch points between your body and the bike, handlebar shape, size and material matter. For the all-mountain rider, the Forté CR720 carbon riser handlebars offer the best of both function and performance. The modern day design, with a 720mm width, 53mm of rise and a 9 degree sweep, is designed to place you in a comfortable and confident position to tackle varied, obstacle strewn terrain. To prevent bar slip, the CR720 features a textured clamp zone for any 31.8mm clamp stem. The oversized diameter adds strength and rigidity while you torque on the handlebar. The CR720 foundation is proven dependable, so you can set it and forget it. The less you think on the trail, the better you react.
At only 180 grams, the Forté CR720 features an all-carbon construction that provides an optimum strength to weight ratio. The unidirectional weave is perfectly smooth to the eye as well as the hand. If you prefer to customize your width, each end of the bar includes 5mm and 10mm recommended cutting increments. The CR720 was clearly researched and executed to meet the needs of the modern day rider.
- Carbon construction with unidirectional weave provides optimum strength to weight ratio
- Oversize, 31.8mm stem clamp diameter textured clamp zone
- 720mm width, 53mm rise
- Comfortable 9° sweep
- Perfect for all-mountain, freeride or a more upright XC body position
Forté CR720 Carbon Riser Handlebar
- 9 degrees
- 180g (appx)
You May Also Like
- FSA K-Force Light Super-K Mountain Handlebar - Closeout! Our Price: $184.99 SALE: $99.99
- Ritchey WCS Carbon 2X Trail Mountain Handlebar Our Price: $169.99 SALE: $149.99