SPECIAL OFFERFREE ASSEMBLY When Shipped To Store See details
Fuji Roubaix 3.0 LE Road Bike - 2013 Performance ExclusiveThe Fuji Roubaix 3.0 LE road bike provides dependable performance and comfort with every turn of the pedals. The LE, which is an abbreviation for Limited Edition, is a collaboration between Fuji and Performance Bicycle, in order to give you a superb bike with an excellent spec. It features a race-fit frame, with competent Shimano and FSA components, a custom paint job, and is available exclusively at Performance.
The Fuji Roubaix is designed to improve critical aerodynamics for maximum speed, and meet the end goal of elevating your performance. Fuji uses their proprietary A2-SL custom hydroformed aluminum tubes, which are double butted, to increase the frame's durability and maximize rider energy output through enhanced stiffness. The shorter head tube of the Roubaix lowers the handlebar position and consequently puts you in a more aerodynamic riding position. Finally, the Roubaix frame is designed with shorter chainstays, which results in a shorter wheelbase for precise handling at a moment's notice.
The Roubaix 3.0 LE is outfitted with a Shimano Sora 9-speed drivetrain. The Sora shifters and derailleurs deliver dependable shifting, are comfortable to the touch and feature an optical gear display. A Fuji compact crankset and Tiagra cassette gives you plenty of gears for a comfortable pedaling cadence.
Finally, a set of double walled rims laced to Formula hubs and Hutchinson Nitro tires add confidence and grip in and out of every corner.
- Exclusively Available to Ship to Any Retail Location
- Race geometry improves aerodynamics for easier pedaling
- A2-SL custom alloy hydroformed tubes increase the frame's durability
- Hutchinson Nitro tires add confidence and grip in and out of every corner
- Compact Fuji 50/34 crankset, Shimano Tiagra 11/25 cassette combo
Fuji Roubaix 3.0 LE Road Bike - 2013 Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- FSA BB-7420ST, 68 x 110.5mm
- Shimano Tiagra, 11/25T, 9-speed
- KMC HG73, 9-speed
- Fuji 50/34T Compact
- FC-770 Carbon fork, aluminum standard diameter steerer, 50mm offset
- 700c Full Aluminum frame, standard 1 1/8" head tube, 34.9mm seat tube and replaceable dropout
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Sora
- Velo Suede
- Fuji Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- FSA 1-1/8"
- Shimano Sora
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Sora, 9-speed
- Oval Concepts R300
- Alloy, 31.6x300mm
- Shimano Sora
- Fuji Alloy, +/- 7 degree rise
- Hutchinson Nitro, 700x23, 33 TPI
- Doublewall Alloy Rims, Formula Hubs
You May Also Like
- Fuji Roubaix 2.0 LE Road Bike - 2013 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,119.99 SALE: $899.00
- Fuji Roubaix 1.3 C Road Bike - 2013 Our Price: $1,249.99 SALE: $999.00
- Fuji Roubaix 1.0 LE Road Bike - 2013 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,299.99 SALE: $999.00