Fuji Altamira 2.0 LE Road Bike - 2013 Performance ExclusiveDesigned for precision handling and the ultimate level of performance, the 2013 Fuji Altamira 2.0 LE is a no-holds-barred race bike capable of turning out high speeds over many miles. The LE, which is an abbreviation for Limited Edition, is a collaboration between Fuji and Performance Bicycle, in order to give you a superb bike with an excellent spec. It features a race-ready frame, with lightweight, refined Shimano Ultegra and FSA components, a custom paint job, and is available exclusively at Performance.
The Altamira is an ultra-lightweight carbon road bike designed to perform at a level when every second is decisive. The Altamira features a shorter headtube, which translates into a lower handlebar position for ideal aerodynamics and a race-appropriate body position. Additionally, a shorter wheelbase optimizes the overall agility of the bike for a faster response time, especially while cornering at speed.
The frame utilizes Fuji's revolutionary design process, vibration dampening chainstays and super-thin seatstays for an ideal combination of efficiency and comfort in an all-around competition grade road platform. The C4 carbon weaving process translates into a frame that is incredibly stiff without adding unnecessary weight. The Altamira frame has a Press-Fit BB86 bottom bracket for added stiffness and weight savings. The tapered headtube gives the rider better handling and realization of power transmission, while the chainstays add increased compliance and stability, giving the Altamira an unbelievable feel for mile after mile.
The Altamira 2.0 LE drivetrain is outfitted with high-end Shimano Ultegra components. Shimano Ultegra features flawless function and lightweight performance. That's why we selected Ultegra and an FSA Gossamer Compact crankset to provide the efficiency that you require for hills and descents alike. The Ultegra 6700 shifter levers are angled outward, which gives a head start on the arc of the shift with optimized hand placement, increasing comfort and efficiency. Ergonomics are further enhanced by a re-profiled perch that reduces overall reach and girth. The wide-link Ultegra rear derailleur's main body was produced with rigid pivots, which creates the foundation for precise shifts. The body and cage design accommodates a 28 tooth large cog so any mountain can be attacked with confidence.
Finally, the 2.0 LE features a bladed, low spoke count Oval 535 wheel set with Hutchinson Equinox 2 tires. These wheels are perfect for dishing out sudden accelerations to the competition without the need for a cross wind susceptible rim height.
- Designed for precision handling and the ultimate level of performance
- A shorter headtube, which translates into a lower handlebar position for ideal aerodynamics and a race-appropriate body position
- FC-440 carbon fork with a tapered carbon steerer
- Shimano Ultegra drivetrain components feature flawless function and lightweight performance
- Bladed, low spoke count Oval 535 wheel set with Hutchinson Equinox 2 tires
Fuji Altamira 2.0 LE Road Bike - 2013 Performance Exclusive
- bottom bracket:
- Press-Fit BB86
- Tektro R-340
- Shimano 105, 11-25, CS-5700 10-SPEED
- KMC X10, 10-speed
- FSA Gossamer 50/34T Compact
- Fuji FC-440 Carbon, tapered carbon steerer, 45mm offset
- Fuji C4 Carbon frame, tapered steerer 1/4", 34.9mm seat tube, vertical replaceable dropouts
- front derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra, 6700, Braze-on
- Oval Concepts, Suede
- Alloy, 31.8mm clamp
- FSA NO. 42/ACB
- Shimano Ultegra, 6700
- rack mounts:
- rear derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra, 6700 SS
- Velo Road, satin steel rails
- Alloy, 31.6x350mm
- Shimano Ultegra, 6700 10-speed
- Alloy, +/- 7 degree rise
- Hutchinson Equinox 2, 700x23, 66 TPI
- Oval 535, 20/24 bladed spokes, alloy hubs
You May Also Like
- Fuji Gran Fondo 2.0 LE Road Bike - 2014 Performance Exclusive Our Price: $2,599.99 SALE: $1,899.99
- Fuji Altamira 2.2 C Road Bike - 2013 Our Price: $3,499.99 SALE: $2,624.99
- Fuji SST 2.1 C Road Bike - 2013 Our Price: $2,899.99 SALE: $2,299.00