Fi'zi:k Arione R3 Composite Kium SaddleThe Fizik Arione R3 Composite saddle has a near custom fit and feel. It features saddle flex in key areas for enhanced comfort without sacrificing critical shield rigidity. The longer, narrower 300x132mm platform is shaped for optimal power transfer and freedom of movement fore and aft.
The Arione R3 Composite is designed around a fiberglass composite shell. It is lighter, more flexible and simply more affordable than a carbon base. The new high durometer foam composite provides ample cushioning and necessary support during hard, in-the-saddle efforts.
The Arione's Kium rails are 8% lighter than titanium and better absorbs road vibration. Additionally, Kium has more corrosion resistance, making it an all-around better saddle rail choice. The Fizik Arione is compatible with ICS taillights and saddle bags that snap directly to the rear of the saddle.
- Extended saddle length provides more riding positions
- Microtex cover
- New proprietary K:ium rail which is 8% lighter than titanium
- Foam/Wingflex cushioning
- Compatible with Fizik ICS saddle bag which connects to the saddle without need for brackets or straps which could mark your seatpost
- Weight - 185 grams
Fi'zi:k Arione R3 Composite Kium Saddle
- 300mm x 132mm
- 185 grams
You May Also Like
- Fi'zi:k Arione R3 Road Bike Saddle with Handlebar Tape Our Price: $239.99 SALE: $169.99
- Fi'zi:k Aliante Carbon Braided Twin Flex Saddle Our Price: $249.99 SALE: $224.99
- Selle Italia SLR Superflow 145 Saddle Our Price: $299.99