SPECIAL OFFERTake an Extra 20% Off Lowest Marked Price - Discount Shown In Cart See details
KindShock LEV 125mm Adjustable Drop SeatpostThe KS LEV adjustable, or dropping, seatpost may be the best improvement to your mountain bike that you've never heard of. The ability to change your riding position, depending upon trail conditions and grade, with a moment's notice will undoubtedly improve your speed, handling and stability. While KS has been making dropping posts for a few years now, you can readily see how far they've come.
The only hydraulically locked and air sprung post to feature zero cable movement and 125mm of silky smooth travel, the KS LEV features a micro adjustable head and an ergonomic carbon fiber remote that replaces an ODI Lock-On inner clamp (if you happen to run ODI grips). The ergonomic remote lever can depressed nearly effortlessly when making quick, real-time trail decisions.
The base of your saddle can be rotated in 20-degree increments for your proper pitch. You can add air through the valve located underneath the head of the post. Note that the range is anywhere from 150-250psi. The KS LEV has predictable, smooth movement in both directions and is the perfect fit for all disciplines of mountain biking.
- Features 125mm of travel and two post diameters
- Carbon remote lever
- Zero offset
- Anodized finish and can accommodate a wide range of saddle rail widths
- 510-580g weight (30.9 and 31.6mm including remote and cable)
KindShock LEV 125mm Adjustable Drop Seatpost
- 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- Black anodized mast and head w/ hard anodized stanchion
- 510-580g (30.9 and 31.6mm including remote and cable)
You May Also Like
- Thomson Elite Dropper Seatpost Our Price: $449.99