2013 Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Tubular Rear Road WheelUnbelievably quick, tremendously light, and wholly dependable; the Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Tubulars could be the perfect wheel set. Now, they are completely 11-speed Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 compatible. At just 1,255 grams, the weight of the Zipp 303s is virtually one of the lightest carbon wheel sets anywhere. Its 45 mm-deep rim outperforms much deeper rims with a traditional V-shaped cross-section. And yet, because Firecrest technology allows Zipp to manipulate the wheel's center of pressure, the new 303 handles like a box-section rim. It's ultra-stable, and suitable for even the windiest days.
The Firecrest shaping optimizes the aerodynamic profile of both the front half and the back half of the wheel. In addition, the 26.45 mm-wide brake track (at center) has been optimized for wider tires, which makes the ride quality even better than ever. It's faster, simpler, and more stable.
The wheels retain all the small details that make Zipp wheels exquisite. Exposed spoke nipples sit in the aerodynamic shadow of the rims, keeping serviceability simple without compromising speed. Zipp's signature ABLC rim dimples squeeze every last second of performance possible. To complete the package, Zipp has refined its venerable 88/188 hub set, reshaping the hub body and pushing the non-drive-side flange and bearing out by 7.5 mm on the rear hub to increase overall stiffness and strength.
Lightening in a bottle. We advise caution when removing the cork.
- Compatible with SRAM/Shimano 9/10/11 speed
- Tubular version for higher pressure, lower rolling resistance
- Utilizes Firecrest technology used to create wheels with superior aerodynamics as well as improved stability and handling
- ABLC rim dimples squeeze every last second of performance possible
- 45mm deep rim for aerodynamics
- Zipp's venerable 188 rear hub
2013 Zipp 303 Firecrest Carbon Tubular Rear Road Wheel
- accessories included:
- SRAM/Shimano 9/10/11
- Zipp 188
- lacing pattern:
- Radial drive, cross non-drive
- rim height:
- rim width:
- skewers included:
- spoke count:
- Sapim CX-Ray
- tire size:
- tire type:
- 690g, 1255g set
You May Also Like
- 2013 Zipp Firecrest 808 Carbon Clincher Rear Road Wheel Our Price: $1,637.99
- Zipp 202 Firecrest Carbon Clincher Rear Wheel Our Price: $1,497.99
- Reynolds Assault Limited Clincher Road Wheelset - Performance Exclusive Our Price: $1,749.99 SALE: $1,099.99