SPECIAL OFFERSee details
Take 20% Off Select Items, as marked. Discount on Lowest Marked Price items is valid 8/27/14 - 9/1/14 Only. Discount is taken in cart. No coupon code needed. Offer is valid on select items, as marked. This offer excludes ABUS, Avid, Castelli, Cateye, Dahon, Dakine, DZR, Eastern Bikes, Fox brand, Fox Racing brand, Garmin brand, Go Pro brand, Hammer Nutrition brand, Kinetic brand, Kreitler brand, select Kryptonite locks, Kuat, Mavic Inc., Park Tool, Pearl Izumi, Rock Shox, Shimano Components, Sidi brand, Speedplay brand, SRAM brand, Stan's, Twin Six brand, Wahoo Fitness, Wipperman brand, Zipp Speed Weaponry brand, and SELECT Bell, Blackburn, Giro, Easton, Louis Garneau Course, PowerTap items, and e-Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Team Memberships and Team Membership Renewals, sales tax and spin doctor service plans. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Not valid on previous purchases. Photographic and typographic errors are subject to change.
Wahoo Fitness KICKR Power TrainerThe world's first iPhone powered bike trainer has changed indoor training forever. The Wahoo Fitness KICKR Power Trainer gives you a realistic road feel, plus accurate power measurement, iPhone controlled resistance, open 3rd party software options and the smoothest indoor riding on the market. Bluetooth Smart and ANT+ technologies wirelessly connect to your iPhone, iPad, iPod or Garmin Edge and let you control resistance levels, structure interval workouts, and simulate real-world courses using your favorite App. Super flywheel with electronic resistance is engineered to replicate the inertia of an actual rider on the road, plus it runs extremely quiet. Kickin' it into a higher gear is easy with the Wahoo Fitness KICKR Power Trainer.
- Accurate Power Measurement:
- Wheel off design for direct, lab accurate power measurement at the hub -- consistent and calibrated throughout every grueling mile
- Phone/iPad/MacBook Controlled Resistance:
- Connected to your device, the KICKR sets your resistance via your favorite App
- Open Software Platform:
- Works with the free Wahoo Fitness App and many other popular cycling Apps and 3rd party software
- Wheel-Off Design:
- Eliminates tire wear
- Ultra-Realistic Road Feel:
- Super flywheel with electronic resistance creates perfect inertia for realistic road feel
- Wireless Control and Data Transfer:
- Bluetooth 4.0 (aka Bluetooth Smart) and ANT+ enabled
- As quiet as your favorite fluid trainer; no shouting required
- Adjustable and Portable:
- Fits road, hybrid and even mountain bikes
- Easily portable for race-day warm-ups
- Virtual Training:
- Works with popular training software such as Kinomap, TrainerRoad and more
- Compatible with iPhone 5 and 4S, iPad (3rd and 4th generations), and iPad Mini
- Requires a power cord
- Wt. 55lbs
- Resistance Levels:
- Wahoo Fitness has built 10 levels, each with a progressive resistance curve, just like riding outside. For example, the faster you pedal, the harder it gets -- simulating rolling and air resistance.
- Erg Mode:
- With the KICKR, you can set a target wattage and the KICKR will remain at that wattage as you ride independent of speed and cadence. This is the ultimate way to train with Power.
- Sim Mode:
- With sim mode, you can enter your weight, bike type, riding position, headwind, and grade and the KICKR will accurately model the power curve just as if you were riding outdoors.
- Full Manual Mode:
- For those of you who need to be in control, this allows you to adjust resistance of the brake manually from 0 to 100%
- Compatibility: Any iPhone with Bluetooth 4.0: iPhone 4S, 5; iPad 3 and newer; iPad mini Older iPhones/iPads can collect data with the use of an ANT+ adapter for iPhone
- Trainer Road.com is an online community focused on providing cyclists incredible structured workouts and training programs. Check out www.trainerroad.com for more information
- Kinomap is an online sharing site of geolocated videos. Choose a video of your favorite Tour stage or race course and Kinomap will control the KICKR as you watch the video, matching the resistance to the elevation of your virtual ride. Check out trainer.kinomap.com for more information.
- iMobileIntervals is an iPhone app and online system for performing workouts and collecting, displaying and sharing data. KICKR support is a natural fit for iMobileIntervals, with intensity zones in its structured interval workout mode providing the wattage value to drive the trainer in ERG mode. Check out imobileintervals.com for more information.
- The KICKR broadcasts speed and power (wattage) via ANT+. Any ANT+ enabled bike computer, such as a Garmin Edge, will be able to read the data from your KICKR.
Wahoo Fitness KICKR Power Trainer
- 10 Levels
- skewer included:
- wheel sizes:
- 24", 26", 27" and 700c Wheels